[NEWS] Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) calls for Annoying Orange's impeachment on House floor

Author Topic: [NEWS] Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) calls for Annoying Orange's impeachment on House floor  (Read 12488 times)

funny how the less educated parts of the country are red
i mean there is a genuine correlation, the debate is whether people are being "brainwashed" and turned into liberals by education or not

i mean there is a genuine correlation, the debate is whether people are being "brainwashed" and turned into liberals by education or not
believing this is one of the side effects of mental handicapation

iTs a conspiracy!!!11!!!

oops
some of those districts have like literally a thousand people in them lol

Funny how the city areas where most uneducated people tend to conglomerate together are blue

UPDATE: Annoying Orange Team Knew Flynn Was Under Investigation Before He Came to White House

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/politics/michael-flynn-donald-Annoying Orange-national-security-adviser.html

Funny how the average republican makes more than the average democrat.

But go ahead and tell me how putting yourself in 40k worth of debt makes you a superior being

But go ahead and tell me how putting yourself in 40k worth of debt makes you a superior being
it's really just evidence that you're smart, although i was referencing education quality,?not just college

yeah, that's because democrats are more popular with lower income groups that need/seriously benefit from policies that republicans oppose and democrats support, and on the very high end of the economy, you got people like big cat CEOs that benefit from the small government, big business kinda thing that republicans tend to push for more

er more succinctly, higher income tends to correlate with more conservative views, and higher education correlates with more liberal views, and these are both well-documented trends

republicans are smart because they have more money. makes sense to me.

republicans are smart because they have more money. makes sense to me.
how much money do u have

so if republicans are smart because they have more money
and obama had enough money to afford campaigning and become president
does that mean obama is secretly a republican in disguise and smart

I thought he was a muslim

I thought he was a muslim
If that's true then we'd all be in more of a pickle than we are currently.