Richard Spencer gets bulied by woman in gym, loses gym membership

Author Topic: Richard Spencer gets bulied by woman in gym, loses gym membership  (Read 26096 times)

congratulations!

I want this cake in my house, but first ill need to grab some Gasoline to put out the candles.

welcome back orangeman!

anyone else find it to be pretty funny how the same users are always the handicaps in these political threads? It's some combo of Kimon, Leasuresuit, Master Matthew, and Ultimax. pretty amusing.
pageloss

anyone else find it to be pretty funny how the same users are always the handicaps in these political threads? It's some combo of Kimon, Leasuresuit, Master Matthew, and Ultimax. pretty amusing.
stop meanposting or i'll have to flex on you

anyone else find it funny that grimlock has smaller muscles than me and would lose in a fight

kimon, a strong breeze could probably knock you over

pageloss
Please stop using disparaging and offensive words in this thread sir.

""First, I want to note that this man is a supreme coward," Fair wrote. "When I approached this flaccid, sorry excuse of a man and asked ‘Are you Richard Spencer,' this pendulous poltroon said 'No. I am not.'"
i can not handle this
pendulous poltroon

pageloss
This post makes me sad, so therefore your livelyhood, and everything you've ever worked for should be at risk.

- Sincerely The Triggered and the Restless

I'm banning you because I disagree with your political opinion.  Goodbye forever.  This is not a joke.
hey wait a minute...

All this gym ruckus and nobody found out how much he can bench?

he may be a white supremacist and all but I don't see why they gotta revoke his Gym License

I don't support the active discrimination against anyone based upon ideas or beliefs, ever.

This man didn't deserve to have his membership revoked because he didn't actively cause the business distress. If people started crowding around him at the business and stuff, sure, but it's not like he vandalized anything. He just goes hard.

I'm banning you because I disagree with your political opinion.  Goodbye forever.  This is not a joke.
Well, since you're here. What do you think?