What are the origins of your username?

Author Topic: What are the origins of your username?  (Read 6221 times)

I like the colour blue and i like kirby. Despite what most people think, it's not related at all to foster's home for imaginary friends. Might've just been a subconscious choice.

And you?

it was my world of warcraft username 8 years ago and it stuck

well my name is seth and i'm always having a gr8 day!!

my dad thought of it as a password for me for something a long time ago cus i couldn't think of one and at some point i started using it as a username

i had a low amount of creativity

first name and a very poorly spelled dummkopf

Originally a kirby reference but i misheard it. Shortened it to Space. Number is my initial guess of how much kirbies it would take to take down godzilla.

My year 12 jersey:

The prevailing joke at the time was that McDonalds hadn't officially fired me [Ed: They just stopped giving me shifts], so I was "McJobless" since I was still technically on their system as an employee. I needed a name for my jersey so that stuck.

I started using it for all my user accounts. At some stage I made a joke about how I would get an alt called "McJob" when I finally got work, and then one of you funny forgeters provided.

I needed a new name for a Runescape account and i was like i would love to be a battle mage.
So i merged the title of Lord and Magician into Lordician.
It stuck to me ever since.

my name isnt even frank

i was thinking "okay, time to make a creative and original name"
and now