Author Topic: What are the origins of your username?  (Read 6240 times)

got sick of my old username
looking on steam for new games, mmo "rift" comes out
think "wow that sounds rad", changed a letter and added "icus" to the end for a reason i cannot remember

I forget my old username but on an old rising lava server there was a group of kirbys and i decided to be a copy.
got sick of my old username
looking on steam for new games, mmo "rift" comes out
think "wow that sounds rad", changed a letter and added "icus" to the end for a reason i cannot remember
I always subconsciously pronounce your name reh-fi-teh-cus

I needed a new name for a Runescape account and i was like i would love to be a battle mage.
So i merged the title of Lord and Magician into Lordician.
It stuck to me ever since.
I always thought it was lordican wtf

I had to design a character for my server and I thought pluto sounded stupid so I went with its moon, nix, instead

this name right here is just some generic stuff i just thought up on the spot when i needed a username, it's not even older than a year or two
it's pronounced grew - er btw, not grew - yer

I do have another username I use for some other accounts which is "Teguci" which is a shortened version of Tegucigalpa, the capital of Honduras, a country I had to write a brochure on for a school project
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 07:25:14 AM by Grewyr »

my laptop is a dell
oh and my main username, quezni, was just a random word i made up, thought it was nice, and went with it

combination of my two most played characters in super smash brawl- mario and meta knight
it's basically meta mario

the fug bit was a mistake but at the time i played on a tf2 server called fug
idfk where nukedude came from

khaz is a shortened version of Khaz'goroth who is a titan in the warcraft universe.

Well my real name is Filipe, and my actual username is Filipe1020, before that I was ashamed of using my real name for some reason so I used to call myself "Billy1", but back in 2010 is where I changed my username, so I probably just got the year number and swapped the 1 and 2, and it's actually supposed to be pronounced as "Fee-lee-pay ten twenty" and I personally think it sounds cool this way.

"Fee-lee-pay ten twenty"
oh I thought you were like the screwdriver or something

i was making a runescape account, and i really liked the show super robot monkey team hyper force go, so i chose the name of two of the robot monkeys from the show and mashed them together into "ottosparks." still got that rs account too, made it in like first grade :^)

the forum name is because i got banned on my original account cus i didn't know roblox links were auto-ban, and i was a Big Weeb at the time
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 07:58:21 AM by otto-san »

was watching a show when i was 10 and someone said "hey world" and i was like "im gonna use that", i managed to misspell that and the name stuck with me. but yeah, it alright.

my sister came up with lego lad when we first bought blockland

i came up with this one when i made a youtube account

yahoo answers, 2010