Author Topic: QUESTBALL - A New Day  (Read 13229 times)

It is settled. You are the Enlightened Crusaders of Helios.

Praise be to the sun!

"Hey, Tig? Me and Sullo talked, and we think it'd be good to set up some scouts. I could lead a trio out around the hamlet to watch for guards, and I think Sullo has plans for setting something similar.. -ish up, but you might wanna talk directly to him about it."

Yes, we need to scout.  Try not to be seen, but act like you are not trying to hide, would be the best solution.  In addition, maybe it would be a good idea to stow away the hats so any guards that notice you don't connect you with the nearby baron.

The ever mild-mannered Marc approaches you soon after.

"Tig. I think we really do have a chance here, but these balls are serfs. None of them know how to fight. I served with a mercenary group once - I think I could take a crack at training our numbers. I want your input, though."

Yes, we must train our current members, but we have no training ground.

After hearing about your cause, nine serfballs enter your group. After some tearjerking talks, it's agreed upon between the recruits that their children will go into hiding here. It's likely for the best, you think, considering the fact that you're essentially a warband.

Yes, this is good.  Reward those in your group with their daily rations.

While talking with Marc, you spot Sullo and wave him over.

"Jes told you, I'm guessing. I can talk to the right people around here. Get something of a network going. It'd help our name spread without alerting the wrong people. What do you think?"

Yes, we must, but we must not reveal our goal for taking the windmill yet.  We don't ant anyone talking about our only escape route.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 03:31:37 AM by SWAT One »

tell yes to all of them.

The balls get to work, keeping your inputs in mind. Marc has taken to training recruits on the side of the hamlet farthest from the road.

It seems that you've been left to your own devices.

The balls get to work, keeping your inputs in mind. Marc has taken to training recruits on the side of the hamlet farthest from the road.

It seems that you've been left to your own devices.
Go to a seculded area and secretly admire a picture of hulk hogan

Train by attacking a dummy or hay bale.

Realize you haven't started any quests yet. On a related note, begin searching for a more appropriate weapon, such as a sword.

Realize you haven't started any quests yet. On a related note, begin searching for a more appropriate weapon, such as a sword.
NO.
SWORD IS CAPITALIST LIE.
CONTINIUE USING HAMMER AND SICKLE.

train your troops, and make propaganda to enlighten more to your cause.

Tell the balls a story about a far away land, that is almost exactly the same, except everyone are blocks. It's called the Blockland

train your troops, and make propaganda to enlighten more to your cause.
TRAININING IS CAPITALIST PROPAGANDA.
GET SOME COMMISARS. EVERYBODY loving LOVES COMMISARS.

had to finish a 60 page project that i'd forgotten about, updating later today

You train with your men. Marc stands by as your secondary as you coordinate the troops.

Tell the balls a story about a far away land, that is almost exactly the same, except everyone are blocks.

They know of block people. Merchants are often block shaped.
TRAININING IS CAPITALIST PROPAGANDA.
GET SOME COMMISARS. EVERYBODY loving LOVES COMMISARS.

Marc is given war spoils and promoted to commissar.

After a while, the sun begins to set. Your troops have been trained for the day, but you took note of a major problem: the group is very, very low on equipment.

You and Jes take refuge in a large, permanent-looking tent. The ball who occupies it was happy to let you two in, though she seems concerned about something.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 07:18:37 PM by Juncoph »