Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 285080 times)

it's been dead for some time
o, well til

I'll consider it, maybe when the thread cools down a bit

am I like totally alone in absolutely not having any kind of sona?

either way im down for an OC post, im planning on getting my char drawn at some point this summer
do show it here when it's done :>

I didn't for a couple years

Yeah, I mean if you wanted you could uhh… *cough* you know add me to the credits since I uhh… gave you the idea… you know… but uhh… *cough* you don't have to if you don't want to… >.=.>

i /kind/ of have a sona but it's more of an orange cat thing that i draw and i keep forgetting his name
i used to have a full-blown fursona when i was like 8 or something
i still have a picture of her around here somewhere

edit: I loving REMEMBER HIS NAME WAS CATBROW AND HE HAS A LITTLE TUFT ON HIS FOREHEAD
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 09:27:48 PM by Daswiruch »

do show it here when it's done :>

will do! I will also take recommendations for cheapo good artists, already have a few in mind but never hurts to have more, specifically I could use an artist who will do nsfw refs too

I didn't up until February. Although it was kind of a mix of me coming out of being closeted for awhile, it was also from procrastination and not having any ideas.

I really don't regret it though

I didn't always have mine established, was always sticking with a generic wolf dude when it came to talking bout 'sonas.

a list would be good if you include peoples oc's but idk that might take up a lot of space
To add on to this:
I'd absolutely love if something like this was made. You could probably just make a google doc and link it in the OP.

Yeah, I mean if you wanted you could uhh… *cough* you know add me to the credits since I uhh… gave you the idea… you know… but uhh… *cough* you don't have to if you don't want to… >.=.>

To add on to this:
I'd absolutely love if something like this was made. You could probably just make a google doc and link it in the OP.

google docs are great for that sort of thing, id be ok with this

In all my years of furrying, i've never had a fursona, still don't, i just never do anything with my sonas ever :(

In all my years of furrying, i've never had a fursona, still don't, i just never do anything with my sonas ever :(
It says you're a heretic.

My "fursona" is just a vaporeon lol

why not learn how to draw?
there are cheap (~$30) drawing tablets on amazon that you can use to learn
you'll have acquired a skill and have done something with your newly-created fursona