Author Topic: Mario Land Fun Browser Port  (Read 6903 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Also go into chrome://settings/appearance, click advanced, scroll to the bottom and make sure that "use hardware acceleration when available" is turned on.

Also go into chrome://settings/appearance, click advanced, scroll to the bottom and make sure that "use hardware acceleration when available" is turned on.

this fixes it.

Badspot

• Administrator
this fixes it.

Great.  Did you turn this off at some point or is this a thing that chrome will do at random to some computers?

Great.  Did you turn this off at some point or is this a thing that chrome will do at random to some computers?

probably it's what chrome would do randomly depending on specs i assume, mine was already on when i installed it.

I turned it off at some point because running Chrome while using hardware acceleration would interfere with alt-tabbing on games using borderless window mode. It doesn't seem to be doing it any more so I'll just leave the setting on.

Im unable to play it now, all it says is "Exception thrown, see JavaScript console"
Hardware acceleration has always been on.

It's pretty neat, managed to kill the princess on the third stage via fireball

Badspot

• Administrator
Im unable to play it now, all it says is "Exception thrown, see JavaScript console"

Reload the page with ctrl+f5

Badspot

• Administrator
r148
- fixed the broken multiplayer camera
- fixed some softlock scenarios with daisy
- tweaked behavior/appearance of collapsing platforms

fullscreen is broken on a 4k monitor

Badspot

• Administrator
fullscreen is broken on a 4k monitor

"Broken" in what way?

Great.  Did you turn this off at some point or is this a thing that chrome will do at random to some computers?
I remember turning it off cause it was causing me problems at one point for some reason. Can't remember why though.
It's on by default I believe.

I get lines above certain sprites: http://i.imgur.com/KhG1dU5.gifv (they don't blink like that though, that's just the gif)