Author Topic: THOT PATROL (TITO/Toxicology) - Dishonorable cowards  (Read 11061 times)

I am about to prove that the "Thot Patrol" clan is nothing but dishonorable cowards in the Blockland clan game.
Here's the situation: TITO (who is Toxicology) agrees to a first - to - 3 sniper battle. Whoever lost, had to delete their clans and make no other clans for 10 years.

I am "marijuana marauder" in this image.
While this is vague, there was no protest from him and he agreed to the terms. I think I have other screenshots of him agreeing to the terms again, too.
Things went on, and there was many resets, but here is the final match, with some of the scores being shown:

Not shown: The final score being 2-3, THOT PATROL having 2 points.
TITO then kills me 2 times and says that he wins (even though the match was already over), then refuses to accept the terms because "it's not a contract":

I challenged him to a rematch, this time with a written contract, and kept TITO denying. (not shown.)

I am making this drama to show and prove that what "THOT PATROL" claims to hate with a fiery passion, are "thots" themselves.
I will not stand for this dishonorable cowardice.
Thank you for reading.

this is just some clan bullstuff
/nosupport

this is just some clan bullstuff
/nosupport
I would like to mention that you were there on the server in defense of Thot Patrol. Clan or not, it is still drama that deserves to be reported.

Snooze...... how childish.............

I am making this drama to show and prove that what "THOT PATROL" claims to hate with a fiery passion, are "thots" themselves.
I will not stand for this dishonorable cowardice.
Thank you for reading.
yea no so this is a joke thread -______-

Snooze...... how childish.............
You are a dishonorable coward. You deserve to be shamed.

You are a dishonorable coward. You deserve to be shamed.
NOEDIT: I took screenshots the whole way. I was serious about this; because what's the point of having a clan with no purpose? Don't put words in my mouth.

also you said best of three
tito got 2 points before you, so he got best of three
he won

he won
real stuff?

he won
We reset multiple times. That score does not count. Also, TITO asked me if I meant up to three or best of three. I said up to three.

We reset multiple times. That score does not count. Also, TITO asked me if I meant up to three or best of three. I said up to three.
well why did you reset

well why did you reset
Rule changes and playertype changes. If you were paying attention, you would have known.