Author Topic: Goldtits (30613) Unreasonable Admin, And others in Goldtits build to survive  (Read 12807 times)

I was new to the server.
I could understand that, but not everything needs to be children-friendly. Like grow a pair ffs...

I could understand that, but not everything needs to be children-friendly. Like grow a pair ffs...
Yea i know but tho i dont like people who are tribal i mean like swearing and doing stuff is fine.

Yea i know but tho i dont like people who are tribal i mean like swearing and doing stuff is fine.
stop saying tribal, Ireland is not a race.

this boy can't take a joke

Also i did take as a joke i did this to make you post.

If you think that the server is offensive and inappropriate, why play it in the first place? This game isn't really meant for children you know.
this drama and all other "this server sucks" dramas exist to convince/warn others against joining, obviously op isnt going to rejoin

this drama and all other "this server sucks" dramas exist to convince/warn others against joining, obviously op isnt going to rejoin
And that is why im warning others not to join because tribals are in that server

And that is why im warning others not to join because tribals are in that server
stop saying tribal, Ireland is not a race.

Goldtits wasnt even being tribal to you, if anything I was

Goldtits wasnt even being tribal to you, if anything I was
I mean The others were offending me but Goldtits decided to.