Goldtits (30613) Unreasonable Admin, And others in Goldtits build to survive

Author Topic: Goldtits (30613) Unreasonable Admin, And others in Goldtits build to survive  (Read 12734 times)

Dude it offends me man.
How are you this sensitive lighten up lmao

wait what in the forget am i reading right now

hes trolling
How am i trolling? You are just defending Goldtits because i drama'd him and the proof is on this thread starfish.

How am i trolling? You are just defending Goldtits because i drama'd him and the proof is on this thread starfish.
well considering you've trolled before in this exact way it's kind of a big red flag

well considering you've trolled before in this exact way it's kind of a big red flag
Now which way did i troll that way?

Are you this sensitive to a loving joke????????
Also you know i get offended easily?

Also you know i get offended easily?
This is the first time you "got offended easily" on this forum, lighten up, stop acting like a special snowflake towards a "irish drink beer xD" joke

insert....................... ......

hes like 12 its normal for him to act like a handicap
give him a couple more years

This is the first time you "got offended easily" on this forum, lighten up, stop acting like a special snowflake towards a "irish drink beer xD" joke
Irish drink beer? Its just a drink, they can just say ginger because alot of irish people are ginger but its tribal.

Irish drink beer? Its just a drink, they can just say ginger because alot of irish people are ginger but its tribal.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""tribal""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""