Author Topic: Goldtits (30613) Unreasonable Admin, And others in Goldtits build to survive  (Read 12788 times)

why are people taking this drama seriously are you loving kidding me

what the absolute stuff is going on

why are people taking this drama seriously are you loving kidding me
i dont see why it shouldnt be

i dont see why it shouldnt be
the OP is so obviously trolling you can see it in the way he types and the server chat

the OP is so obviously trolling you can see it in the way he types and the server chat
presumably if we all discuss this seriously we can all glean some wisdom from it and come out better people

OP is just mad he couldnt reach the red umbrella

WTF i am unfr iending bold its this is ABSOLUTELY unnnacceptable behavior foul shame

I joined in and said hi and they found my irish flag then everyone started insulted me and some admin tagged me then someone wrote on me ''MOGNLER SHUT YOUR brown town UP! i never said that i said why do i have this stuffty tag and i left when i rejoined i got banned 1st ban reason was 100% dummy 2nd ban reason is Go shove an egg. Also Khaz you are defending Goltits from this topic.

i'm actually positive goldtits or members of the crew are irish

i'm actually positive goldtits or members of the crew are irish
most of that crew are foreign european but specifically goldtits is latvian

insert funny ecks dee reaction image and "what is going on here" quote here
on topic though op needs to lighten up and take a joke

insert funny ecks dee reaction image and "what is going on here" quote here
on topic though op needs to lighten up and take a joke
Also i used that as an example ''OH YOU DRINK IRISH BEER'' as an offending example but it dosnt offend me also Mongler is actually an idiot whenever i meet him on servers calling me racial slurs.

most of that crew are foreign european but specifically goldtits is latvian
damn i actually knew one of them was latvian, forgot it was gold tho