Goldtits (30613) Unreasonable Admin, And others in Goldtits build to survive

Author Topic: Goldtits (30613) Unreasonable Admin, And others in Goldtits build to survive  (Read 12782 times)

Litterly I was joining GoldTits Build to survive but when they found out Where i lived i lived in ireland they started to be tribal to me and i cant stress out how idiotic people in GoltTits server. I swear Bunch of jerks making big snakees and inapropriate stuff in that place And people roasting me and Offending me really hurts my feelings. http://i.imgur.com/KHfaBZ8.png And i never said MOGNLER SHUT THE brown town UP and others kept accusing me saying that after i was banned from it they begin to roast me like an idiot. I recommend playing this server if your sensetive and tough too.

/support idiots have no life doing these stupid stuff to treat nice people like this

a lot of the people there are just friends that spam huge fonts for teh funne lolz xD! thats why i avoid it, even the admins keep spamming that stuff and its kind of hard to focus when your screen is being ate up by the word monday

a lot of the people there are just friends that spam huge fonts for teh funne lolz xD! thats why i avoid it, even the admins keep spamming that stuff and its kind of hard to focus when your screen is being ate up by the word monday
Yea but it really hurts my feelings and i cant avoid it it makes me feel the Community is roasting me though

As you sawn Mongler saying GAYKEEPER VS ERJON JIMMY PESTO jimmy pesto is this

What the hell, that's just utterly stupid.

/support

I recommend playing this server if your sensetive
actual what

ot: /support

/support seriously what reason do they have to bully you? gold literally banned you for nothing.

OldTits Is My Daddy

/nosupport

/support seriously what reason do they have to bully you? gold literally banned you for nothing.
Reasons first i joined there was a server mod name countries if you join the server will identify your country and it says from ireland alot of people know ireland and they started offending me saying ''OH ERJON YOU DRINK ALOT OF BEER GINGER! JIMMMY PESTO!''

OldTits Is My Daddy

/nosupport
Are you seriously trying to defend Goldtits? You're a dumbass.

Lmao the joke has already gone over two people's heads rip

''OH ERJON YOU DRINK ALOT OF BEER GINGER! JIMMMY PESTO!''
Are you this sensitive to a loving joke????????

Are you this sensitive to a loving joke????????
Dude it offends me man.