Goldtits (30613) Unreasonable Admin, And others in Goldtits build to survive

Author Topic: Goldtits (30613) Unreasonable Admin, And others in Goldtits build to survive  (Read 12787 times)

Why do you make a drama after 1 thing happens?

Let me rephrase that: Why do you always make a drama if you're banned from a server? I can see this ban is unreasonable, but I just gotta know why you always make a drama.

/nosupport goldtits is cool

Let me rephrase that: Why do you always make a drama if you're banned from a server? I can see this ban is unreasonable, but I just gotta know why you always make a drama.

Im not using drama anymore im moving to off topic lol

doesnt seem like it to me

From what I can see, Goldtits and his friends were having a laugh, albeit having a laugh by offending others. From hanging around them, this is sorta normal for them and, lemme be honest, I usually have a bit of humour by offending others too. I keep it to those in a certain discord group though.
However, it's in your place to know when enough is enough, and you went about it the wrong way. If you're being offended, you ask them politely to stop. If they don't stop, this is when you leave and I know that's easier said than done because the server's game mode might of been fun, but if it's going to be hosted by people that you do not wish to be hanging around, then it's up to you to force yourself to leave.

I'm a bit upset at my friends for going far like this, but it's also in your place to walk away from stuff that's bothering you. Had it been another server, and you can talk to an admin, you should do that first, then go. Like I said, I understand you being upset, but it's in your place to go when it gets too much.

what the absolute stuff is going on

erjon is 12, and obviously hasn't gotten used to the atmosphere in the forums and the forumers who play the game, give him a break.
Goldtits is known for doing this stuff, so.
/neutral

goldtits is a good boy he didn't do anything he was just trying to play his strategy games the news man is portraying my boy as some kinda killer but he's a good boy his didn't do anything wrong!

tribals should have their bl keys revoked

ot: /support they're legit stuffters

isn't goldtits the guy who used to make MERP servers and then stuff all over people who could not build good enough/did not build like him?

/support

isn't goldtits the guy who used to make MERP servers and then stuff all over people who could not build good enough/did not build like him?

/support
no?