Blockland Confederations Cup 2017 - [RAW STATS RELEASED]

Author Topic: Blockland Confederations Cup 2017 - [RAW STATS RELEASED]  (Read 39739 times)

these brothers gonna rig this stuff against me they forgetin hate me
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 10:48:30 AM by Kidalex90 »

do i get to keep my keytar since i was the 1,000th winner on the slots last year heh

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=750855096

all he do is sleep
that all he do

can i get my keytar back because im FRIGGIN COOL

can i get my keytar back because im FRIGGIN COOL
but did you camp it out for several days to swoop in and get the 1,000th win????

are you really surprised though

I was playing earlier and managed to lead my small team of five to a victory, it was very fun and I hope to enter the competition :D

I was playing earlier and managed to lead my small team of five to a victory, it was very fun and I hope to enter the competition :D
Whats your in game name and who was on it?

but did you camp it out for several days to swoop in and get the 1,000th win????
no but i got every instrument am i cool yet

If you are truly interested in joining the tournament, I suggest joining the GBFL discord and or submitting a player/captain application, which can be found in the OP of this topic. We can discuss things further.

If you are truly interested in joining the tournament, I suggest joining the GBFL discord and or submitting a player/captain application, which can be found in the OP of this topic. We can discuss things further.

true tank

Whats your in game name and who was on it?
I had a team of five including Chill, Monsier Kimoo, Drydess, Myself, Someone else and Stealthy Jenna as a sub who played while the other person was afk midway through. We had a good defence and passed to each other in order to score. We played against Daxos and his team which had Skill4life, meatsale and some other people. The match was really fun and it ended with a score of 3-2 when we decided to end as it was taking too long for anyone to score.

-snip-
(shortly before he leaves)

need i say any more

ON TOPIC: I applied for backup streamer in case nobody is available to do it.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 07:51:04 AM by Nobot »