Author Topic: Blockland Confederations Cup 2017 - [RAW STATS RELEASED]  (Read 39743 times)

(shortly before he leaves)

need i say any more

ON TOPIC: I applied for backup streamer in case nobody is available to do it.
I'm banning you from my Minecraft server for 1 week for posting researchographic content.

I had a team of five including Chill, Monsier Kimoo, Drydess, Myself, Someone else and Stealthy Jenna as a sub who played while the other person was afk midway through. We had a good defence and passed to each other in order to score. We played against Daxos and his team which had Skill4life, meatsale and some other people. The match was really fun and it ended with a score of 3-2 when we decided to end as it was taking too long for anyone to score.
They are all on teams.

I had a team of five including Chill, Monsier Kimoo, Drydess, Myself, Someone else and Stealthy Jenna as a sub who played while the other person was afk midway through. We had a good defence and passed to each other in order to score. We played against Daxos and his team which had Skill4life, meatsale and some other people. The match was really fun and it ended with a score of 3-2 when we decided to end as it was taking too long for anyone to score.

YO forget YOU WE HAD NO DEFENSE SCRIMS DONT COUNT BOOOOOOOOO

YO forget YOU WE HAD NO DEFENSE SCRIMS DONT COUNT BOOOOOOOOO
I AM YOUR DEFENSE

why the forget do i always miss these scrimishes

Don't rule 3 and 4 contradict rule 5.
I do not know but ya just asking!

(shortly before he leaves)

need i say any more

ON TOPIC: I applied for backup streamer in case nobody is available to do it.
isn't everyone in that image besides kidalex a furry/brony

They are all on teams.
I know, it was just a fun scrimmage

isn't everyone in that image besides kidalex a furry/brony
no and that's not even a valid point unless the entire discord is full of them, which it isn't

improved logo

I can already tell this is going to turn into a meme