7 (13%)
No.
3 (5.6%)
Pathetic Waste Of Time
13 (24.1%)
Like some but not others.
8 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Shorty Shorts  (Read 43390 times)

Yeah, i lost alot of my movies, all the jackass series, and alot of old movies because of gay putfile.

oh, i fell sorry for you :(, i found those series funny :'(, is there a way to get them back?

Yes, we're working on more.

NEWS UPDATE: I am currently finishing "Eskimo Journey" it is around 15 - 16 mins. and full of original content, such as gay dancers from hell.

I'll post when its done. This is a must see.....

I'm looking forward to it, sounds like its gonna be the funniest one yet.

Very nice, I noticed I was in one, when I don't remeber, but seein the cast lol. GJ Goron.  Hey guys feel free to make fun of me all you want, just don't put my real name in there, lol.  And if you want me to voice, I'd be glad to.

It's out, check my site Shorty Shorts and it should have a big link in the news paragraph.

http://www.shortyshorts.bjwaymods.com/    (if its too small right click on it and go to zoom then 200%)

download link if its too small

http://www.bjwaymods.net/uploads/eskimojourney.wmv

I suggest to download the website is kinda small.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 12:17:43 PM by RS^Capt.VenomAK »

This is a huge movie, and we're having more episodes maybe weekly on it. But hey, it's worth it.
*balls drop*
oh crap...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 08:16:13 PM by Maveric »

Thanks, and for anyone who hasn't seen this, this is not like all the other shorty shorts movies, its not short its really good, you should watch it.

why is it downloadable and not..well just a video on your website?

cuz its kinda small and big, and sometimes it doesn't work on the site, so you have to download it, but it doesn't happen to me.... i just want everyone to watch this movie, its a great movie.

oh ok :D

EDIT: VenomAK i liked the eskimo journey video, i also liked the screaming parts,especially when the 2 eskimos fell down the hole and to heck lol i was laughing my brain out :D
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 09:06:16 PM by masterlegodude »

Thanks, always nice to hear. :D

Haha, I love the Numa Numa one :D