Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

Author Topic: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds  (Read 15540 times)

Kidalex90 just give up the troll act, just like you gave up the soccer tournament.
do you mean like a blockland soccer tournament

The appeal is lost on me. its a clone of a mod for arma 3 except it costs money?
But this game is $10 cheaper (if you don't already own Arma 3), is specifically a sprawling PVP arena game, is newer and is currently way more populated

But really, it all comes down to preference

...And whether or not people in this day and age of the rising of 'massive battle arena' games are aware that a similar thing exists in mod form for a 5 year old game

The appeal is lost on me. its a clone of a mod for arma 3 except it costs money?
no, it has the added bonus of not even being a finished product and we know what happened to the last arma mod that went onto steam early access

do you mean like a blockland soccer tournament
hes talkin about the gbfl
i left the team that he and i were in

Sorry, it's my fault. I didn't really say why those two are the same.

It's because both are examples of "fan myopia": If someone has a negative opinion on something you like or its fan base, surely they must be miserable and unlucky they aren't a fan. This conclusion comes not from the person's character necessarily, but their opinion on your show.

Me not explaining things has led to stuffstorms brewing in the past, and I really don't want that happening. Sorry about it.
Too bad I didn't say it because he doesn't like the game and I do

its fine torin is just being an annoying handicap as expected
yeah forget off, he's been consistently bitching in this thread without any purpose

>when the handicaps defend eachother
this is the equivalent to the comment in that comic, it's not relevant at all, shut the forget up.
man you guys sure are getting feisty over a video game
maybe you should log out for a while and cool down rather than flaming me cuz i stated my opinion

man you guys sure are getting feisty over a video game
maybe you should log out for a while and cool down rather than flaming me cuz i stated my opinion
well ur only here to say how much u hate the game so idk what else u expected

well ur only here to say how much u hate the game so idk what else u expected
whoo
ps

no, it has the added bonus of not even being a finished product and we know what happened to the last arma mod that went onto steam early access
No, it's fine, it means that the inevitable years it will spend in early access (like many other early access titles) means that there's a lot of room for improvements based on player feedback!!

Sorry, it's my fault. I didn't really say why those two are the same.

It's because both are examples of "fan myopia": If someone has a negative opinion on something you like or its fan base, surely they must be miserable and unlucky they aren't a fan. This conclusion comes not from the person's character necessarily, but their opinion on your show.

Me not explaining things has led to stuffstorms brewing in the past, and I really don't want that happening. Sorry about it.
That's not why he said that though. He said that because someone is getting upset that people are liking a game. It's something that shouldn't matter to him.

As much as I'd agree to this, because I typically avoid early access like the plague, it gets both weekly and monthly updates.

threads like these reaffirm me that this generation is completely forgeted and doomed to send modern society all the way back to prehistoric times

threads like these reaffirm me that this generation is completely forgeted and doomed to send modern society all the way back to prehistoric times
why cant kids my age play actual games like pong and frogger