Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

Author Topic: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds  (Read 15732 times)

Alot more like a hunger games/battle royale type game where the pace is very good and the game itself is super polished from what I've heard. Like the more people who die the smaller the play area becomes.
It's not based on deaths. Based on time.
After a short initial period, a white circle is marked on the map, covering somewhere between 70-90% of the island (random position, not size).
After about 4 minutes, a blue circle will start to close in from the edge of the map, taking about 1-2 minutes. Players outside this blue wall will take damage over time. It has a very obvious visual and it would be pretty clear in your first game to not let that close in on you.
Once that blue circle reaches the white circle on the map, a new smaller white circle is marked on the map, as well as increasing the damage over time, and giving the players a new countdown.
This repeats until there is no more circle, doing enough damage that the remaining players cannot outheal it.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 02:33:23 AM by Shift Kitty »

Membernameless' Strugledistrict

lmao theres a lot of cynical people in this topic theyre prolly still mad the game didnt go for sale in the summersale
here add me i love playing http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hootaloo/

absolutely love this game, currently without a computer but when I get my new one i'll be spending a lot of time in it. its a very nice blend of tension, competition and solid gunplay

lmao theres a lot of cynical people in this topic theyre prolly still mad the game didnt go for sale in the summersale
Sad!

The game is addicting to me, I can't stop playing it after I got it. Anybody get chicken dinner yet?

did they add the first person mode yet

had a few dinners so far, ext mag uzi in late game is the best

namelessgamer's fightplace

the game itself is super polished from what I've heard
i love the game but it is definitely not polished. i run into bugs every time i play
did they add the first person mode yet
that's been in for a while
It's not based on deaths. Based on time.
After a short initial period, a white circle is marked on the map, covering somewhere between 70-90% of the island (random position, not size).
i'd say closer to 50%

that's been in for a while
I believe he means removing third person.

i'd say closer to 50%
In terms of the map size, sure. But as for the actual island itself, not really. No one's going to be way out in the corners of the water.

anonymous homo sapien video game player's area of combat

humanunidentified's war island