Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 237712 times)

improved event system (with optional node-editor?)

Oh my god

If this is a thing in your game, take my loving money.
As if i wasn't already ready to knock your door down before i read this, eventing is my life in blockland, just one suggestion though, variables? That's the one limitation in BL's events is no variables and no ability to check said variables, you can get VCE but its super hard to get since they discontinued it,
Have you considered a Patreon/Kickstarter for this?
I am just so seriously nuts for node editors or flowchart-esk editors, same deal.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 02:32:19 PM by Yin Yang »

also, if you're going to get it onto steam greenlight, please, please, please add workshop support.

Have you considered a Patreon/Kickstarter for this?
I would put in at least $150.

also, if you're going to get it onto steam greenlight, please, please, please add workshop support.
I thought greenlight stopped being a thing?

I think he means putting it on steam in general. People have weird ways to say things. Someone was calling every single video recording program "a frap".

I thought greenlight stopped being a thing?
apparently going to be replaced with something called "Steam Direct"

He should have a portion of the game ready before trying a crowdfunding method, so there can be more people interested.

Yeah, have something to present before presenting it kind of thing. A crowdfunding campaign also takes a lot of time and effort. You don't just slap it on kickstarter and watch money roll in. Also NEVER include T-shirts for backers. Never.

the spirit of iwata is not pleased

probably shouldn't rush this guys lol

According to this article i found about it, it was suppose to release a week after that article was released, on June 13. 2017

probably shouldn't rush this guys lol
it's more like sharing ideas than rushing him.

Pls no workshop, it sucks ass. Any moron can file a complaint and your mod gets removed from everyone's computers until they realize that the complaint was fake if they ever realize it in the first place.

I like Squideey's model. The other one just looks like the robot bodytype from ROBLOX.