Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)

Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 235333 times)

forget what contest
We're holding a contest for designs on new building tools for the game. It ends in two hours though, lol.

lol, yeah the rainbow brick walls were an easy way to demonstrate brick colors and physics. But, they can definitely be featured as a build for nostalgia purposes. =)
yeeyee :D

all I'm gonna say to contribute to the contest is try to keep it unique and not copy other games

I think tudor's design has the most potential rn

is there any chance of the creator open-sourcing this game? just curious

i dont think unity is open source, the game is also gonna be paid
though it would be nice if it was open source

i hope this isnt a pain in the ass to run
with all those new fangled "graphics enhancements" that are turned on by default

with all those new fangled "graphics enhancements" that are turned on by default

unity isint very graphics intensive

i dont think unity is open source
that doesn't mean you can't release your own source code
the game is also gonna be paid
so is space engineers, and yet...

It probably won't be open-source, but I am planning on releasing some or most of the scripts for content creators. I also would like to include tutorials and have reference models for bricks, to show how they are set up.

There will be graphical options you can toggle, to improve the game's performance on your PC. Plus, my computer can barely run most Steam games, and yet I've been getting a quite decent framerate with the game so far. =)

Congrats, ZeUberMedic! Your entry was chosen as the winning design for the build tool contest. Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry, I enjoyed seeing all the concepts y'all came up with. =)

whats with the square barrels? that kinda looks weird.

whats with the square barrels? that kinda looks weird.

blocko 2: blockier edition

cant wait for the MUH BLOCKO MAKE IT BLOCKO in the comments of every rounded gun

blocko 2: blockier edition
it looks like unturned though lol