Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)

Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 232177 times)

the kitchen has too much loving orange, reminds me of crash testing dummies / cars / rooms.

Pls make it look like a real kitchen

what foxscotch said

the kitchen looks really nice even with the orange but its gonna clash pretty easily with builds

maybe the colors in the kitchen will be customizable
like a environment menu where you can change its material and color

or even better
environment menu where you can choose different variations of a map like for example

in a city map
theres 2 variations

apocalypse (l4d themed of course)

and

deserted (basically the city is covered in sand within desert)

and you can choose between these variations by selecting them in the environment tab
and you can unselect them by pressing the default variant which is the map itself in its original form

Really impressed with the progress so far. Are you guys planning on doing any sort of crowdfunding?

It's getting a lot better! I like the details and the reflections on the floor, do you plan on making a full house?

maybe the colors in the kitchen will be customizable
like a environment menu where you can change its material and color

or even better
environment menu where you can choose different variations of a map like for example

in a city map
theres 2 variations

apocalypse (l4d themed of course)

and

deserted (basically the city is covered in sand within desert)

and you can choose between these variations by selecting them in the environment tab
and you can unselect them by pressing the default variant which is the map itself in its original form
That's a good idea, and definitely possible.

Really impressed with the progress so far. Are you guys planning on doing any sort of crowdfunding?
It's getting a lot better! I like the details and the reflections on the floor, do you plan on making a full house?
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, after seeing the progress of another BL-like project, Longor quit working on the game. So now I'm developing it by myself again.

Right now I'm trying to decide on the future of BP, and if it's really worth pursuing at this point. I was able to get a mobile version of the game working at least, which would be much easier to develop by myself:

I'm also working on establishing a new, dedicated team, without which a PC version of Block Party will be impossible. I'll be making an announcement eventually on what will be decided.

can we get a nice, warm, cabin themed kitchen

or something kinda like blockland's kitchen

basically just a generic kitchen you'd find in someone's house...

...house

holy f what if you made an entire house into a map

holy f what if you made an entire house into a map
what if you made said house the house of someone named mike

who here is excited for brickadia

Thanks guys. Unfortunately, after seeing the progress of another BL-like project, Longor quit working on the game. So now I'm developing it by myself again.
I've always been a little interested in game development

we should have a choice between which style of avatar we want
in the character customization menu thing
we could have one of the super realistic action figure type ones
and a remastered version of the regular blockland blockhead type (with attached arms and legs of course)
maybe a ripoff of lego but less tellable

who here is excited for brickadia
woops wrong thread sory
I'm excited for both projects, actually.

I've always been a little interested in game development
That would be great. I'm looking to establish a dedicated team, so if anyone is interested feel free to send me a PM.

what if you made said house the house of someone named mike
I was working on a remake of Mike's House at one time. ;)

« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 08:58:22 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

That would be great. I'm looking to establish a dedicated team, so if anyone is interested feel free to send me a PM.
define dedicated