Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 232280 times)

Copying and pasting could be a literal clipboard

Copying and pasting could be a literal clipboard
good idea lol

the "packing tape" tool is used for applying prints / decals to bricks.
why? that's definitely packing tape. no quotes needed. the printer in blockland is not packing tape and I don't think packing tape is really a good brown townogy
the blockland printer is one of these things

it prints price tags

block party is gonna be sold for 95 cents

gr8 dealio!

the blockland printer is one of these things

it prints price tags

brother thats a garvey gun

block party is gonna be sold for 95 cents

gr8 dealio!
That clearly says 2 for 5.95
great marketing strategy!
why have one copy of a game when you can have two?

what did he mean by this

that's actually what they're called

that's actually what they're called
no it's not. garvey is a brand and the closest thing to that they sell is this:

it's...literally just called "label gun"

Thanks for the ideas for the printer guys. The "packing tool" and the other tools were modeled based on reference images I gave Filipe; we were planning on going back and updating the models later on. The idea was to replace the roll of tape with a roll of decals instead, although I'll work on finalizing the design for it soon.

Btw, I might be able to post a new update soon, and show off some cool stuffs. It's taking a while because I'm completely rewriting the brick system and rethinking how they're made, so that brick creation will be as easy as possible for add-on developers.

for some years blockland didnt know the printer was a label gun

Any progress on this?

couple questions, are the characters going to be scaled the same as Lego minifigures?  And, if you are adding buildable vehicles, will there be special parts for them (I.E. 12x4 Lego Car Chassis, Wheel axles?)