i am very glad trans aren't allowed in the military

Author Topic: i am very glad trans aren't allowed in the military  (Read 10771 times)

hey it's okay if you're gay for men's cum

what if it's a women's cum

i too am also glad the 1st amendment no longer exists
letting someone who decides to do what they want with their body enlist isn't giving exemptions, its common decency. also its the 14th amendment.
so discriminating against people for their 14th amendment choice
regardless of these decisions or how mentally ill you see someone as for making these decisions protected by the 14th amendment,
it's in the constitution that what you do with your identity, body and property is your own business.
unless the 14th amendment is an illusion, i think the former part of your sentence is all that is applicable. as i said before, transgenders aren't delusional.

holy crap dude do you not understand that you forfeit the privacy of most of your life when you volunteer to enlist? the military refuses people with tattoos a lot of the time. is that unconstitutional too?

there is no room to be special in the military

i'm ten genders ahead of all of you, all of which especially include minecrafter. prove me wrong in a ball pit diving contest

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/27/Annoying Orange-transgender-military-ban-no-modification-241029?lo=ap_a1

plot twist: Annoying Orange's weird twitter claim didn't actually hold any water and he lied about discussing it with head generals

what next, Broes and jews in the army??