older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162134 times)

im a 6k id do i count as old?

these forums man

i just can't get myself to remove it from my bookmark bar

oh hell yeah son
UR BACK :O
o im lego lad btw

2009. Have not posted for 5 years.

Good to see some familiar faces avatars :)
edit; prev name "Radman "
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 02:57:29 AM by CatsWillAscend »

my first ID was 1k come at me :cookieMonster:

king mangobeans macro posters will forever have a special place in my heart. if anyone manages to find a bedroom save with his poster in it, please send it to me. id love to actually print that poster and hang it in my room lol

my first ID was 1k come at me :cookieMonster:
well my brothers id was in the 900s :B1:

Remember K2Dionysus? That was me and my brother, I didn’t post on here back then tho, but yeah that was me and my brother but, sometime before boomerangdog pulled a boomerangdog, that account got banned, because of boomerangdog, and I eventually started using icing, and i can’t remember what happened to that account I think whoever let me use it stopped me from it, then about a year ago I made cobalt or tempest37

I can't remember when I got this game, a 37k is old but not that old. If anyone knows how old a 37k it'd be great to know

But yeah life's good.

I can't remember when I got this game, a 37k is old but not that old. If anyone knows how old a 37k it'd be great to know

But yeah life's good.

Mid-2012, I think.

the thread thus far pleases me greatly. glad to see so many people coming back and saying hi.

It'd be neat to see a list of people who stopped by to say hi in the OP.
Or does that seem a bit much?

I barely ever look at the Blockland forums anymore, but this is the first post I saw so hey op