older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162103 times)

ITT: claiming old user privs when you started as a wee lad on a phisher price baby's first Dell desktop
desktop? try laptop

hi im here

remember that giant ugly auditorium thing that YoungRotations hosted his awards thing in? yeh..

hi im here

remember that giant ugly auditorium thing that YoungRotations hosted his awards thing in? yeh..
howdy dim :-)

wassaaap. I started playing Blockland in 09 using a laptop. Used it for like 6 months, then got a desktop after it died. Am I the only one who still builds with laptop controls on desktop? I could never seem to get used to the numpad..

wassaaap. I started playing Blockland in 09 using a laptop. Used it for like 6 months, then got a desktop after it died. Am I the only one who still builds with laptop controls on desktop? I could never seem to get used to the numpad..
You aren't alone, I first started playing Blockland on a laptop too then switched over to a desktop later on and I stuck with the laptop controls. I use my numpad for other keybinds. :)

Even though mine came with numpad I used IJKL for my normal brick movements

i use weird controls still from like 2010, 1 to crouch, 2 to walk, 3 to jet, right click to open brick menu, etc

i use weird controls still from like 2010, 1 to crouch, 2 to walk, 3 to jet, right click to open brick menu, etc
what

and I thought my keybinds were funky
why did you even put it like that?