Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 166216 times)

I somehow ended up lurking here today, I rarely stop by.
January 2006 account, BLID 268, played Blockland V0002, played AOT. I'm obviously not dead. I don't play BL anymore, and I don't plan to. I made some add-ons. My old posts are horribly cringe-y because I was so young. I was just going through them and reminding myself of all the cool people I used to play with. I'm not really interested in having online arguments over a forum anymore, so you probably won't find me posting again soon.

I still play games sometimes. If you're an older user who wants to add me on steam or w/e, you can send me a PM and I'll come back to check on them.

I somehow ended up lurking here today, I rarely stop by.
Did Snot bring you here, or is this even more proof that the Blockland Forums is like Hotel California?

Did Snot bring you here, or is this even more proof that the Blockland Forums is like Hotel California?

I haven't really seen Snot for a while sadly :( but I grew up on this game in a way so I will come back to see what's going on when I'm bored. It's like a more lame version of revisiting your old neighborhood or school.

40k BL_ID wouldn't count, would it?

what the forget is up BL_ID 6911 checking in

I haven't really seen Snot for a while sadly :(

do not sad

I want to be on the list. :(

i'll update the list here sometime soon. threads is slowing down tremendously

I remember being around when snot said that v9 was gonna drop the next day, and I even remember popping up when he said not to tell people (me in specific) I think.