older blockland user check-in.

Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 168917 times)

I still exist, barely stop by here but I still do exist and visit occasionally.
HELLO!!!!

Hi, if you want, I alphabetized the list and removed duplicates.

no
damn that sucks. i was gonna ask how if you did cause I'm trying it too. it's all good though cause i actually managed to get mine to work. (the pose is kinda silly though)

damn that sucks. i was gonna ask how if you did cause I'm trying it too. it's all good though cause i actually managed to get mine to work. (the pose is kinda silly though)

I just never bothered to fix it because I thought it was quite beautiful. I'm gonna make a doug dimmadome model for it next lol.

Also, I have a headset and the model breaks even more with it, which is just great.

Don't know if I am classed as an older player but I bought this key 6 years ago last week and joined the forums a year and a bit later.

I mostly never post because of my username that I used when I first joined but I just roam the forums a lot to check out what is going on and decided to leave a post!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 04:10:16 PM by Steel Dragon2000 »

Import TheHoff cardboard cutout.

how do i get vrchat to not lag? it goes at like 10 frames per second for me

upgrade your geforce 2 mx

its just an unoptimized game

nobody knows me but i guess im kinda old 3 years ago