Author Topic: older blockland user check-in.  (Read 162152 times)

goh my gish iets spiederman!

spiderman! I've been expecting you!

Still around.

Finally got to releasing addons-for a different game though.

Wish I had made those PMG models some guys requested a while back.

Wow, this topic was created on my birthday last year and I didn't find it until today.

I actually loaded up Blockland for the first time in a long time recently, crashed when I tried to start a single player game, and then yesterday I decided to just disable all non-default add-ons and enable only a few of them, just so I could relive the nostalgia of some of my old projects (none of which ever came to completion.)

I haven't read through the whole topic since it's 70 pages, but if anyone who's posted recognizes me, hiiiiii! And to those who don't . . . well, I hope we can become good friends anyway, even though I hardly ever go into others' servers.

So I guess I'll just check in.

-Slezak (BL_ID: 264)

this is probably the most wholesome thread in the entire forum

holy stuff, this helps so much. thank you, i will update the OP.
snot the absolute legend back at it again.

As usual, forgotten in the past :(

if anyone who's posted recognizes me, hiiiiii!
Hello, i'm still here! :)

Wow, this topic was created on my birthday last year and I didn't find it until today.

I actually loaded up Blockland for the first time in a long time recently, crashed when I tried to start a single player game, and then yesterday I decided to just disable all non-default add-ons and enable only a few of them, just so I could relive the nostalgia of some of my old projects (none of which ever came to completion.)

I haven't read through the whole topic since it's 70 pages, but if anyone who's posted recognizes me, hiiiiii! And to those who don't . . . well, I hope we can become good friends anyway, even though I hardly ever go into others' servers.

So I guess I'll just check in.

-Slezak (BL_ID: 264)
hey slezak :D how ya do nowadays?

this is probably the most wholesome thread in the entire forum
<3
this makes me feel good.

glad to see you again Slezak.

As usual, forgotten in the past :(

added! im sorry. <3