Author Topic: Sweden has gender neutral schools.  (Read 15021 times)

The fact that you think I'm trolling when discussing the social castration of an entire generation of males and the potential extinction of an entire culture due to overly liberal, PC progressive values is depressing

this is some /r/conspiracy levels of hilarity

The fact that you keep trying to push your tribal rhetoric/insane conspiracy theories on people who don't give a stuff about your fake islamification is depressing if not sad on your part. Give up with the windmill chasing already. Stifle yourself little fella.

I haven't said anything tribal so I'm just gonna ignore your attempts to slander me

The fact that you think I'm trolling when discussing the social castration of an entire generation of males and the potential extinction of an entire culture due to overly liberal, PC progressive values is depressing
Zero self-awareness

I haven't said anything tribal so I'm just gonna ignore your attempts to slander me

You are calling for the castration of the swedish people while also boasting about islamic dominance, I don't know what else to provide as evidence since you're doing it so well lol

I haven't said anything tribal

You know, beyond saying that the brown people that keep you up at night are somehow establishing a fascist regime in Sweden through somehow circumventing their social progressiveness and culturally castrating males, that's just uh, average locker room talk..?

see: calling migrants as a whole rapists, "Swedistan starts calling for the death of the European infidels"

tf did mega bear ever do to u

it's just a comeback people use as a sikk burn regardless of whether it applies or not

I like it how all this arguing started because "Gender neutral" is the trigger word for people like deus ex. I guarantee that if they called it something a little more benign, he never would have even clicked on the topic.