Author Topic: Sweden has gender neutral schools.  (Read 15026 times)

Posts like that kinda make me wish there was a government conspiracy to destroy white people culture

You know, beyond saying that the brown people that keep you up at night are somehow establishing a fascist regime in Sweden through somehow circumventing their social progressiveness and culturally castrating males, that's just uh, average locker room talk..?

Islamists aren't brown people, stop conflating ideology with race you carrot

see: calling migrants as a whole rapists, "Swedistan starts calling for the death of the European infidels"

Even the guardian reported on the intentional underreporting of migrant rapists. Keep importing those rapefugees while they mow down women with baby carriages after renting a truck though it's all good we're a FREE AND OPEN SOCIETY ALL ARE WELCOME TO BUTTforget US ALL INTO SUBMISSION

tf did mega bear ever do to u

Got involved

Maybe the white genocide you keep pusillanimous individualaching about should happen so you're the first on the firing line.

Islamists aren't brown people, stop conflating ideology with race you carrot

It's just a matter of fact that the only migrants you have a problem with just happen to have brown skin, it's a complete coincidence!

Even the guardian reported on the intentional underreporting of migrant rapists
read it before, wbu? oh wait i forgot reactionaries just read the headline no more

even if it aint tribal it's still a massive generalization equally bad

It's just a matter of fact that the only migrants you have a problem with just happen to have brown skin, it's a complete coincidence!

okay, deus ex is a handicap, but this is dumb ike don't pull this stuff

Well, yeah? Islam has nothing to do what race you are and everything to do with the ideology behind it. Stop being handicapped this is getting ridiculous.

read it before, wbu? oh wait i forgot reactionaries just read the headline no more

Besides the obvious slant the takeaway from the article is Sweden has a migrant rape problem that goes unreported because they don't want people to stuff on disgusting rapist Islamists

Maybe the white genocide you keep pusillanimous individualaching about should happen so you're the first on the firing line.

I'm black

I'm black

No wonder you remind me so much of Jitank, both handicapped half-stillborn waterbrains who think there's some grand conspiracy out to get them.

Sweden's culture: f u c k i n g  d e a d

No wonder you remind me so much of Jitank, both handicapped half-stillborn waterbrains who think there's some grand conspiracy out to get them.

I don't think anyone's out to get me, I'm safe here in America unless one of you guys somehow manages to become president. I'm not a European who's culture is in danger of being supplanted by Islam. Continue to resorting to those half baked insults though they're real entertaining

Deus you better be loving terrified if I become president.

Besides the obvious slant the takeaway from the article is Sweden has a migrant rape problem that goes unreported because they don't want people to stuff on disgusting rapist Islamists
i don't think we read the same article because it states that sweden has a problem of not reporting a large amount of rapes that occur and/or having a different definition of rape and other crimes from other western democracies

Deus you better be loving terrified if I become president.

I got my cyanide molar on standby.

i don't think we read the same article because it states that sweden has a problem of not reporting a large amount of rapes that occur and/or having a different definition of rape and other crimes from other western democracies

That's nice and all but that's the same bullstuff all of these con artists try to pull when discussing the influx of rape crimes in Sweden. It's pretty disingenuous because you're basically putting the blame on the natives instead of the actual problem.

question: if, in america, having love with a person in depression, angst, fear, etc was considered rape, how do you think our statistics would be as opposed to the rest of the world