Author Topic: Sweden has gender neutral schools.  (Read 15039 times)

then you're just a piece of stuff. there is nothing presumptive about 'they.' they' is not a gender and you are not accepting some kind of agenda by referring to a person by gender neutral words. you can believe them to be a brain-damaged mental patient for all I give a stuff and still call them 'they' because you shouldn't even care. if someone asks you not to call them by a certain pronoun and you proceed to do it, you're an starfish. there's no justification. you're not righteous for being a richard.

Ah shut the forget up you whiny little cunt I dont have to validate some confused half-shaven mental midget's indentity issues. If they insisted on being referred to as "they" I'd just use their name instead anyway. It's not rocket science lmfao

if someone asked me to call them by something crazy like 'xe' 'xat' or something I'd just refer to them as 'they' and by their name.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
YOU JUST SAID
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 03:33:00 PM by Deus Ex »

We call them "they" because of psychological things.
Its a he but it looks like a she, but wants to be called xe, and its easy to mistake them for a she. Its easy to just call them they because it's an all around thing and cant be talked down or offensive to someone.

They can also refer to anyone besides yourself in third person. It can replace he or she.

Ah shut the forget up you whiny little cunt I dont have to validate some confused half-shaven mental midget's indentity issues. If they insisted on being referred to as "they" I'd just use their name instead anyway. It's not rocket science lmfao
you are not validating someone's gender issues by using a gender neutral term. if you call someone an attack helicopter when they are clearly a man you are validating their issues. if you just say 'yea they went to the store' instead of 'yea she went to the store* you don't press any kind of agenda. 'they' is not a word to refer to genderless people, it is a gender-neutral word that can refer to *any* gender. that is why it doesn't press any agenda to use it.

Its a he but it looks like a she, but wants to be called xe, and its easy to mistake them for a she. Its easy to just call them they because it's an all around thing and cant be talked down or offensive to someone.

They can also refer to anyone besides yourself in third person. It can replace he or she.
this is exactly it

Looks like a chick. If she asked me to refer to her as "they" I'd refuse, and if she clarified that she's really an extremely effeminate male I would concede and refer to him as such. Not really confusing and not that complicated if you ask me.
I don't give a forget what your name is, if you ask me to call you anything other than "Cum Drinker," I would refuse!

i just missed everything that went down here. why are people so upset about this school anyways?

you are not validating someone's gender issues by using a gender neutral term. if you call someone an attack helicopter when they are clearly a man you are validating their issues. if you just say 'yea they went to the store' instead of 'yea she went to the store* you don't press any kind of agenda. 'they' is not a word to refer to genderless people, it is a gender-neutral word that can refer to *any* gender. that is why it doesn't press any agenda to use it.

I disagree. Using a neutral pronoun for someone who isn't gender neutral (because that's not a thing that exists) is validating their identity issues and I refuse to participate in their delusions. He or she. Pick one or get some help.

I don't give a forget what your name is, if you ask me to call you anything other than "Cum Drinker," I would refuse!

stufftiest loving response I have ever seen please stop

I disagree. Using a neutral pronoun for someone who isn't gender neutral (because that's not a thing that exists) is validating their identity issues and I refuse to participate in their delusions. He or she. Pick one or get some help.
"i refuse to make you feel comfortable because i disagree with you"

i hope you understand that the worst way to deal with someone who is clinically delusional in any form is to tell them that they are delusional

"i refuse to make you feel comfortable because i disagree with you"

boohoo )';

boohoo )';
is that you sarcastically crying or internally hurting because you just realized that being a richard on purpose is an unattractive trait that destroys your relationship with people around you

boohoo )';
Dude. Read my loving post.

Why do you have to mix bogus political opinions with even real life situations? Is it too hard to refer to someone who identifies as another gender as they?

is that you sarcastically crying or internally hurting because you just realized that being a richard on purpose is an unattractive trait that destroys your relationship with people around you

Seems like you're operating off the assumptions I'm not sociable enough to maintain relationships
It's okay to be wrong

Dude. Read my loving post.
Why do you have to mix bogus political opinions with even real life situations? Is it too hard to refer to someone who identifies as another gender as they?

I read your post, and I don't care. It's not hard, I just don't want to. No one is gonna force me to, so forget off. :^]

I read your post, and I don't care. It's not hard, I just don't want to. No one is gonna force me to, so forget off. :^]
What the forget? You dont have to pay taxes, wash yourself, or have a house. Does that mean you should not do them because no one is forcing you to?

Seems like you're operating off the assumptions I'm not sociable enough to maintain relationships
i didn't assumed that. i'm just operating off the fact that being an starfish to people you disagree with doesn't get you far in life. and it feels great to be right

if you think it's objectively a good thing the be a richard in general then you probably have some problems with your social life
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 03:49:35 PM by PhantOS »

What the forget? You dont have to pay taxes, wash yourself, or have a house. Does that mean you should not do them because no one is forcing you to?

Pick better comparisons, I won't even bother explaining how these are incomparable to something as asinine as referring to some random as "they"

i didn't assumed that. i'm just operating on a fact that being an starfish to people you disagree with doesn't get you far in life. and it feels great to be right

I have plenty of friends who I disagree with on many things but we're friends anyway because, contrary to popular belief, people aren't solely defined by their politics.