Sweden has gender neutral schools.

Author Topic: Sweden has gender neutral schools.  (Read 15019 times)

they also have nightschools

you know what else sweden has?

Witnessing the death of a culture and nation in slow motion

This has to be worse than forcing a religion and certain views on your child.

i loving hate this video format where the youtuber criticising the video has to pause every 15 seconds to make a point, like he literally pauses on the reporter to talk about her

i don't give one stuff about hipster reporter lady tell me about the CHILDREN

woah chappers calm down there they're only 10

serious tho, in the actual vice video the founder of these schools says that it's to do away with the normal binaries being forced on kids, and this dude takes from that it's all an elaborate plot to weaken the whole male population

what did he mean by this

this guy's channel name is no bullstuff yet that's all that comes out of his mouth

serious tho, in the actual vice video the founder of these schools says that it's to do away with the normal binaries being forced on kids, and this dude takes from that it's all an elaborate plot to weaken the whole male population

what did he mean by this

Binaries aren't even forced on kids, they play with what they feel like. There's already been studies done on this, and it's shown that even child monkeys play with different toys based on their gender. This is just another example of progressives taking stuff too far. There's no reason to push this confusing stuff on kids who aren't even self aware enough to be bothered by any kind of socialized binary bullstuff these people complain about

Binaries aren't even forced on kids, they play with what they feel like. There's already been studies done on this, and it's shown that even child monkeys play with different toys based on their gender. This is just another example of progressives taking stuff too far. There's no reason to push this confusing stuff on kids who aren't even self aware enough to be bothered by any kind of socialized binary bullstuff these people complain about

Considering you seem to perpetually have a problem with anything progressive it's safe to chalk this up as more inane rambling from somebody who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Monkeys? Really?

There's no reason to push this confusing stuff on kids who aren't even self aware enough to be bothered by any kind of socialized binary bullstuff these people complain about

holy stuff this

Kids don't have the mentality to bother about any of this stuff yet.

Considering you seem to perpetually have a problem with anything progressive it's safe to chalk this up as more inane rambling from somebody who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Monkeys? Really?

I'm sorry scientists use monkeys to research behavior since they're comparable to humans? We do the same thing with drug trials on mice, what the forget is your point?

Yeah Sweden is going too far on this crap