What was your first server to play on blockland?

Author Topic: What was your first server to play on blockland?  (Read 4297 times)

yes i can :)) and thank you, blocklands history (and my history with it) is very valuable to me

im gonna need to plug up my big computer first since im on my laptop, but once i do ill upload it here

ah alright then :)

a family rp on the original slate

i built a lemonade stand solely out of 2x4s with no baseplate that sold duplicators

a city rp, i remember joining and being amazed at all the events. I also remember a guy ranting in the chat about how his mom was making him do something

some jail rp back in like 2012

i remember when someone suggested i change my name from blockhead19101 on some flat water map island freebuild server
then i went to a server, which looking back i'm guessing was disconnected's freebuild, which had a huge volcano built where i had a hoot trying to build a police station without knowing the keyboard controls to move bricks and trying to stop a robbery at the bank across the street. while i was doing this, my friends were pestering me to come play roblox.

2009; it was this dude named Josiah. He was my very first good friend on blockland and we stayed friends for a few years. Haven't heard from or about him since like 2012 though.

First big server I joined was the NWB Suburb server. That server and clan was basically my life when it was active. As a younger kid I was really inspired by all of them and always wanted to be at the level of their building capabilities. Look where I am now, eh? forgetin great community back then I miss it so much.

Some zombie server hosted by F22 (or F-22 or whatever) that involved an aircraft carrier.
I got banned within 5 minutes for "mentioning Roblox".

a camp rp or something

also where i got my first drama which died out, caused by 13 year old me who was clearly cancerous as some know

some dm but i didnt have my downloads or anything set so all the guns were just different colored versions of the default gun

a valley dogfight map, each team were on separate air craft carriers and had to capture the enemies flag and a control point. the control point was on the side of the valley instead of in the middle of it.

to this day i have not seen anything come close to it

I'm not exactly sure but I think my first server was Visolator's Randomizer

belongs in the general discussion

I remember it was some boat freebuild server

Freebuld

I don't remember the Host, I just remember joining a freebuild server with a typo in the name.