WOOO spam by ravencroft/grimlock on discord

Author Topic: WOOO spam by ravencroft/grimlock on discord  (Read 12387 times)

on second thought i dont think hes trolling

anyways its been established discord stuff is drama worthy as long as its related to blockland in terms of people involved (eg stuffting up another blocklander's discord)
if it doesnt count then nickpb being a child enthusiast shouldnt have been allowed back then

The thing is, I never spammed NC or anything. Grimlock is yet again lying.
Yes you did, and youve spammed gore in other discords as well

It's blockland related.

so if i destroy your house in minecraft will you drama me here too?

so if i destroy your house in minecraft will you drama me here too?
Knowing him, probably

Ravencroft doesn't even have an account here. Half the people you're complaining about might as well be minecrafters. Keep your childish discord clique drama off the forum please.
This 100%. Unova is like attached to drama now, and he'll scrap the barrel for whatever he can find. You're carrying a bunch of useless stuff into a drama forum for Blockland, although yes you can drama them, that still will not fix whatever the hell issue you have. The only solution to keeping trolls / spammers out of your discord is literally to just ban them. You can set safety precautions to avoid your discord being bombarded with people join spamming.

This 100%. Unova is like attached to drama now, and he'll scrap the barrel for whatever he can find. You're carrying a bunch of useless stuff into a drama forum for Blockland, although yes you can drama them, that still will not fix whatever the hell issue you have. The only solution to keeping trolls / spammers out of your discord is literally to just ban them. You can set safety precautions to avoid your discord being bombarded with people join spamming.
It's not just my discord.

hey unova you know the quote button exists for a reason right

im still fascinated by how handicapped you are that you actually have to get buttmad over people spamming your discord
ban them and move on forgethead you don't have to kick and scream afterwards like a forgetin baby
you're scraping so hard at the bottom of the barrel i can't see past the fog of friendry

Seems to me the "blockland related" shtick is just an excuse to smear Grimlock in an attempt to get some cheap bandwagon points. Grimlock being a blocklander doesn't warrant handling the issue on blockland when it has virtually nothing to do with blockland.

Also gg for attacking a non-blocklander where he has no platform to defend himself. We might as well be talking stuff about random minecrafters behind their back at this point. Pretty lame

im still fascinated by how handicapped you are that you actually have to get buttmad over people spamming your discord
ban them and move on forgethead you don't have to kick and scream afterwards like a forgetin baby
you're scraping so hard at the bottom of the barrel i can't see past the fog of friendry
can you tone it down pls

well OP's a drama hungry friend
even if you think he is, you could talk w/o so much aggression, we don't need that

even if you think he is, you could talk w/o so much aggression, we don't need that
unova can go inhale ammonia

Click this https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308393.msg9489184#msg9489184
Then read this

Now check this out, this is just a snippet of the quote! Click it to read the entire post, good parts highlighted in red.
It's a drama about me, but really? it's a few middle school roasts.

It seems like you're a loving handicap who goes the way of the drama to keep your pristine reputation intact.
You've been shown to do this before.

If you have read the drama i've posted before and what he posted as links, you can see he's clearly just trying to start stuff. The links were not even important and were to protect his friends, weathernerd and grimlock.
Your stuffty clique really has to bump a BLOCKLAND drama because you banned me. You're loving handicapped.

LITTERALLY WHO GIVES A stuff. LEAVE ME THE forget ALONE. IT'S A BAN ON YOUR DISCORD.

Unova Es hipócrita.

talk about a drama backfire