Author Topic: WOOO spam by ravencroft/grimlock on discord  (Read 12392 times)

im still fascinated by how handicapped you are that you actually have to get buttmad over people spamming your discord
ban them and move on forgethead you don't have to kick and scream afterwards like a forgetin baby
you're scraping so hard at the bottom of the barrel i can't see past the fog of friendry

this but less edgy

can you tone it down pls
even if you think he is, you could talk w/o so much aggression, we don't need that
ya srsly like if lego lad tells u that u need to calm the heck down then pls do so

i dunno ric flair is a pretty good wrestler

why isn't it common practise to just ban grimlock from any discord the moment he joins

why isn't it common practise to just ban grimlock from any discord the moment he joins
sorry but as a weeb your opinion means nothing

sorry but as a weeb your opinion means nothing
considering you've been banned from every discord on here and people report your ass daily I can't think of anyone on here that would take you seriously

considering you've been banned from every discord on here
This is just fake news

people report your ass daily
For what exactly? Them disliking me? There is a reason most people can't use their report function you know

For what exactly? Them disliking me? There is a reason most people can't use their report function you know
yeah but I don't think badspot cares if it's you

yeah but I don't think badspot cares if it's you
Well if I was being reported daily and badspot didn't care I'd be banned right? You're contradicting yourself

Well if I was being reported daily and badspot didn't care I'd be banned right? You're contradicting yourself
it's really laughable how loving dense you are lmao

it's really laughable how loving dense you are lmao
"someone doesn't agree with me, they must be stupid!!1!!1!"

better logic than disregarding somebodies point because of a community they associate with

it's more like you always miss the point entirely because you love to play handicapped

it's more like you always miss the point entirely because you love to play handicapped

he's going senile; go easy on him

he's going senile; go easy on him
it's not his fault he has fetal alcohol syndrome :(