Author Topic: Blogland: Back from Chicago  (Read 6238 times)

im a chicago native and deep dish pizza is horrible
dont you live like on the northern border of illinois? are you one of those naperville ass suburb kids that tells everyone their from chicago

if theres a meetup ill try and go  :iceCream:

Go to a place called angry crab. Its whack but good food

make sure to hit up gene and jude's if you're going near o'hare
please visit me near the university of chicago it's lonely
edit: found it. called gino's east
wtf why does everybody say gino's east is so good
it's average at best
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 06:52:23 AM by celau »

last time i went to chiraq my boy wanted subway at 3am so we walked 2 miles through southside to get a damn sandwhich and he kept running his mouth about his ex the whole way there not giving a single stuff while i was looking over my shoulder every 5 steps smfh

edit: dylan's tavern & grill had great food when i went there. lots of cute waitresses with foreign accents too. kept giving us refills when our drinks weren't even halfway empty tho; we had like 7 cups on our table for 3 people
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 08:58:37 AM by Zloff »

make sure to hit up gene and jude's if you're going near o'hare
please visit me near the university of chicago it's lonelywtf why does everybody say gino's east is so good
it's average at best
I might go to uni of chicago holy stufftt
also this is factual, however Gene and Jude's usually leans more in the suburbs
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 08:58:41 AM by Nal »

I'm currently leaving to Chicago right now. I'll post some updates of the trip soon. When I get to Chicago, I'll try some of these places that you guys suggested while I'm there.

I'm currently leaving to Chicago right now. I'll post some updates of the trip soon. When I get to Chicago, I'll try some of these places that you guys suggested while I'm there.
I'll post when I'm at Union btw

just  in case, I'm not going there just for this lol.

I'll post when I'm at Union btw

just  in case, I'm not going there just for this lol.
It's probablly not going to happen anyways because I won't be in Chicago until 11pm atleast.
Anyways...

I'm currently in New Jersey now. Before that, I was in New York for a short while. Here's some pictures I took while I was in New York.

While I was about to cross into New Jersey, this happened.

I found out that the smoke was coming from a Coca-Cola truck.

I'm only a hour in and I'm already in Pennsylvania.

Going through Pennsylvania will be the longest part of the trip so shout outs to any forumers here. Also, here's some pictures I took while I was in New Jersey.

wait where were u originally?

deep dish is like lasagna pizza and the crust is just awful trash. it doesn't even resemble a pizza.

dollar slice is the loving bomb. it's cheap yet delicious, one of the many reasons why new york is the best place in the us
at least chicago pizza is an actual pizza you jew yorker

lmao if u left yesterday i probably would've driven right past you

at least chicago pizza is an actual pizza you jew yorker

no he's 100% right deep dish is mediocre and being made in a chicago doesn't make it any better

i went to like 2 local joints in one day while downtown and the local places in grand rapids produced better tasting pizzas