Author Topic: Blogland: Back from Chicago  (Read 6156 times)

So I was japed with the deep dish. Aparently I got a pan pizza instead of a deep dish so I can't really give my thoughts on deep dish today. Anyways, as I said earlier, I'm going to be walking around the city tomorrow and I'm currently thinking of a possible forums meetup there if anyone's interested.

would but i got stuff to do
if it gets actually big tho i might come if it happens
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:35:06 AM by celau »

pan pizza
Pan pizza means less than Chicago-style or New York-style. It's informal and as someone who has been a manager at a pizza place for > 2 years, it pisses me off when people ask for a "pan pizza" but some people expect one thing entirely different from the next person who says "pan pizza".

would love to see a meetup happen :D

ill be there in spirit

i'd be willing to go if more ppl do

Bump
I haven't posted anything new because I was sick today. Because of that, I wasn't able to walk around the city today. However, I'm feeling a little bit better so I'll walk around the city early tomorrow with a possible meetup while I'm there. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bump
Here a picture a took of Chicago in the distance.

I'm now Chicago if anyone is in the area. I'll be walking around Navy Pier for a hour or two.

I'll be walking around here for awhile.

Bump
I'm back from walking around Chicago. Here's some pictures I took while I was there.

It's a shame that I'm going to be missing the anime run event around Annoying Orange Tower since I'm going to be leaving tomorrow night. I can't wait to experience another 12 hour drive back.