Author Topic: "Why the forget Do People like This" Megathread  (Read 23652 times)

why the forget do people use reddit. It's the most toxic loving thing.
what are you some kind of sjw

why the forget do people like this thread

I have a bunch of friends on Facebook who are into slam poetry. Why the forget do they like slam poetry? All the poems I've heard are either blunt political stuff or just terrible.

I have a bunch of friends on Facebook who are into slam poetry. Why the forget do they like slam poetry? All the poems I've heard are either blunt political stuff or just terrible.

1) Reddit - Reddit as a community I think is fine, it's just the site's layout and how posts, topics, etc. are displayed on the page that makes me want to gouge out my eyes

2) Hip Hop - Now don't get me wrong. alot of the rappers and hip hop artists out there I'm sure are fine guys, it's just the music itself I have grievances with. I've heard alot about Kendrick Lamar and how good he is, and given how his song "Humble." is on the Billboard 100 chart at #17, I figured I should atleast give the song a try. I did, and after a few seconds I just wanted to turn it off.
Now I understand that alot of people view him as a good musician, but for me, I just can't see how from my end

i dont get how people like osu

1) Reddit - Reddit as a community I think is fine, it's just the site's layout and how posts, topics, etc. are displayed on the page that makes me want to gouge out my eyes

2) Hip Hop - Now don't get me wrong. alot of the rappers and hip hop artists out there I'm sure are fine guys, it's just the music itself I have grievances with. I've heard alot about Kendrick Lamar and how good he is, and given how his song "Humble." is on the Billboard 100 chart at #17, I figured I should atleast give the song a try. I did, and after a few seconds I just wanted to turn it off.
Now I understand that alot of people view him as a good musician, but for me, I just can't see how from my end
reddit sucks ass

and Kendrick is pretty great but I wouldn't start with Humble, in fact I thought Damn. was a good album but waaayy overrated. His album To entrepreneur  a Butterfly is brilliant and imo far far better than Damn. so maybe you would enjoy that better.

also, Kendrick is not the only hip hop artist out there, so don't judge the whole genre just by him, lol.

and Kendrick is pretty great but I wouldn't start with Humble, in fact I thought Damn. was a good album but waaayy overrated. His album To entrepreneur  a Butterfly is brilliant and imo far far better than Damn. so maybe you would enjoy that better.

also, Kendrick is not the only hip hop artist out there, so don't judge the whole genre just by him, lol.
eh, i'll give those albums a try soon
also i know hes not the only one out there, he's just the first one to come to mind when i think of hip hop

why the forget do people like vaporwave

vaporwave is super gay

vaporwave is super gay
when i first though of it i thought it was some sort of edm that was heavily influenced by weed to be honest

Why do people want to change their gender?

Why do people want to change their gender?
^

Why do people use the Dvorak Layout?

some if it is pretty good because it re-contextualizes music so radically. like cheesy elevator music being reinterpreted as haunting drone-- it forces you to consider the transformation the music underwent, but it also exists for simple listening if you don't want to think too much. also it's fun to hear music from old video games or films given an almost futuristic update.

not all vaporwave is good though, actually a lot of it I've heard is pretty mediocre. I would chalk that up to all the amateurs producing it (but this applies to rock and hip-hop just as easily), rather than the medium. edit: for instance R Plus Seven by OPN is a masterpiece but you're not gonna find many more albums like it.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 07:03:00 PM by Mega-Bear »