Author Topic: Charlottesville protests thread  (Read 55672 times)

looks like sherman missed a spot

whats your point

do you want to tear down other statues of important people because they owned slaves or is just this one guy

phantos just wants to watch the world burn

do you want to tear down other statues of important people because they owned slaves or is just this one guy
i think it'd be pretty okay if they weren't glorified. how important can you really be if you like, tortured dogs for a living

hopefully you'll know what it felt like to be bombed inside a church just for your skin color. i guess the moving of a statue to a museum is more atrocious and painful than treating humans as property

i think it'd be pretty okay if they weren't glorified. how important can you really be if you like, tortured dogs for a living

so we're gonna have to ditch pretty much every statue made of a guy before 1900. great

so we're gonna have to ditch pretty much every statue made of a guy before 1900. great
sure why not. im sure there's enough museums to house them all. maybe they can make room for statues of people who were important and not total richardholes

replace it all with modern art

brilliant thinking

sorry but what part of 'they owned american citizens as property' is at all justifiable

oh wait they weren't american citizens because apparently being black back then meant you weren't even a human being

replace it all with modern art

brilliant thinking

sorry george i know you're like super important and stuff but you owned slaves get the forget out

sorry but what part of 'they owned american citizens as property' is at all justifiable

Julius Caesar once sold the entire population of a conquered region in Gaul, no fewer than 53,000 people, to slave dealers on the spot. Should we destroy all statues of him? Do you understand how autistic you sound? This is literally feels over reals at this point.

sorry george i know you're like super important and stuff but you owned slaves get the forget out

maybe they can put him in a museum and put a plaque next to his statue reiterating all the important stuff he did that changed the world

rather than like, leave him out in the open with a great big ego richard stroking of a plaque that talks about how he's gods gift to the universe

Julius Caesar once sold the entire population of a conquered region in Gaul, no fewer than 53,000 people, to slave dealers on the spot. Should we destroy all statues of him? Do you understand how autistic you sound? This is literally feels over reals at this point.
nobody's advocating destruction of statues. read the loving thread

maybe they can put him in a museum and put a plaque next to his statue reiterating all the important stuff he did that changed the world

rather than like, leave him out in the open with a great big ego richard stroking of a plaque that talks about how he's gods gift to the universe

oh my god are you joking lmao

does this turn you on path

does this turn you on red spy