Badspot (BLID 0) Unjust banning / Admin Abuse

Author Topic: Badspot (BLID 0) Unjust banning / Admin Abuse  (Read 25198 times)

Man its almost as if badspot banned these two people for sharing their keys with people like the NC!

Its not like he told us why he banned celau and probably the other guy at page 2.

Man its almost as if badspot banned these two people for sharing their keys with people like the NC!

Its not like he told us why he banned celau and probably the other guy at page 2.
its almost as if he was completely loving vague about it and never elaborated or showed proof

the other guy was bedpost

but he never elaborated on the cheating part?????????

oh ok lol good riddance

but he never elaborated on the cheating part?????????
and the habitual problem user part
like both ban reasons don't seem to make sense for what he said unless he got him mixed up with someone else or he is someone else but didn't say :|

and the habitual problem user part
like both ban reasons don't seem to make sense for what he said unless he got him mixed up with someone else or he is someone else but didn't say :|
hes not khanu we've already been over this

what up entrepreneur s
i've been talking to badspot via email and i see why he confused me for someone else
even if my old account is "un-revoked" i'll probably stick to this one cause it's not a steam account

shut up nerd

sorry for the doublepost but bl:cs might resume if i find the time

HE JUST FR*CKING ROSE FROM HIS GRAVE WOAHLY CRAP