Badspot (BLID 0) Unjust banning / Admin Abuse

Author Topic: Badspot (BLID 0) Unjust banning / Admin Abuse  (Read 25231 times)

ok i know you're responding to unova but holy stuff calm down
itt: taking things out of context for a petty naming convention

read below it. it's not hard.

i understand why you guys want me and toxic gone but damn thats pretty harsh

collateral damage

Celau has still left traces of him behind...

Long live Celau.

the wattage of this thread is so shocking

if we win, do we get admin?

I object to this. Maybe ban some of the users from the forums, but revoke their keys? They're not doing keysharing or anything revokable AFAIK. Definitely do not just ban on the grounds of "you're in thot patrol; you're an starfish," and probably not on the grounds of being in NC either. Some people "join" but don't really do anything. IIRC verification did and then left or got banned but AFAIK they're not mixed up in any revokable stuff.
I'd be more than happy with a thot patrol/NC forum purge, but key revoking is a bit much

Just remember guys, thot patrol hosted Blockland servers with prints of research, not to mention them putting Masterlegodude's face on prints, ofc Masterlegodude is at fault for giving his pictures out, however, it does not justify how handicapped the clan is lol.

I for sure remember Badspot revoking people for putting research into the game, I'm not up to date with Badspot rules because he doesn't seem to be doing much about anything anymore. A few examples - Cca coming back, and back in like june a certain somebody posted a picture of Grimlock on a ballsack at like 600x500 in his drama, there's quite a few more examples of people clearly breaking rules that people have been banned for before. I do agree a key purge would be too much, but there are certain users who definitely need it.

I actually don't hate Torin or Toxicology whatsoever, they are level headed dudes outside of this forum, I have talked with them in a discord group and even they agreed at one point thot patrol gets out of control sometimes.

I can tell you if this were 4 years ago, thot patrol and nigerian cunts would be loving done.

if we win, do we get admin?
expect the fourm to go to stuff in 2 hours by that time

bang bang

the court is now in session

bang bang

the court is now in session
yes hello i will be here on the thot patrol's behalf as their lawyer