Author Topic: freedom bringer spamming links to blhack via dm  (Read 8209 times)

so, i was browsing the web, when suddenly freedom bringer began spamming a link to me via dm. i clicked on it and it prompted me to download "BLH.dll", and it was rather obvious that it was blhack. he continued to constantly spam the link, and would not stop. screenshot:

/discuss

noedit: according to daprogs blid lookup, freedom bringer's id is 27007

Already blocked him on Steam and reported him. He did the same to me. Good to know I have one less handicap to worry about on my friends list.

You left the link un-censored in the bottom right corner.. good effort censoring otherwise :P

forgets sake can we all just stop posting images of people sending us blhack...? this'll be like he fourth in a week where censors failed

You left the link un-censored in the bottom right corner.. good effort censoring otherwise :P
its kinda universe-shattering to see one of the creators of blhack posting in a thread about blhack

val told you that you left a link at the bottom of the post, what's wrong with that? why is phantos going nuts over that post?

I also have a feeling someone got into freedom bringer's account but I also have my doubts

val told you that you left a link at the bottom of the post, what's wrong with that? why is phantos going nuts over that post?
maybe it's just me overthinking things but i just find it interesting that that's all val has to say about the matter, considering the fact that me made most of blhack

maybe it's just me overthinking things but i just find it interesting that that's all val has to say about the matter, considering the fact that me made most of blhack
he isn't the one spreading it - nothing he can really do about it

I'm not trying to defend here I just don't see what is wrong with val's post