B4v21 - AYE Y'ALL IT'S THE FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Author Topic: B4v21 - AYE Y'ALL IT'S THE FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY  (Read 37322 times)

Is there anything planned for v20 servers this weekend?

i'm hosting an event called "play v21 instead"

sounds like it'll die anyday

ah good so u came here after u quickly gave up on the argument on the other thread just to say this
can't just let people have their fun can we :/

I feel like this is just gonna split our already weak community. I would rather build off of what we have than revert to an older build.
Reminds me of TBM all over again.

I feel like this is just gonna split our already weak community. I would rather build off of what we have than revert to an older build.
Reminds me of TBM all over again.
At least B4v21 doesn't seek out and delete Blockland

But really though, it's not splitting the community, the people who play B4v21 probably weren't playing Blockland anyway if they hated it so much, or are just playing pre-v21 for some nostalgia, but aren't staying with it permanently and leaving Blockland never to return again
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 04:44:52 AM by Masterlegodude »

i mean there's a point where you should probably give up because stuffposting honestly isn't going to get you anywhere, lmao
I haven't heard of any but I'm considering hosting a CTF server at some point, depending on how many people are interested

i dont see how this project is going to massively split and destroy the playerbase, this is just a little nostalgia thing for maps, which have been gone from blockland for years and people miss them and want to play maps again for nostalgia value. there's nothing inherently wrong with that. people are still going to play v21 because it's the superior version.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 08:14:08 AM by Mr Queeba »

gonna try to host a renderserver today
IF UP loving NP DOESNT SCREW UP AND GIVE MY SERVER --- PING