Several Questions: Is "no loopholes" a good rule?

Poll

Ahem! From now on, there will be no loopholes around rules! Do you understand?

Yes, certainly. I agree with this new rule.
16 (43.2%)
Is this rule necessary? I'm confused.
8 (21.6%)
No, that's a stupid rule, get rid of it.
13 (35.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Several Questions: Is "no loopholes" a good rule?  (Read 21204 times)

i only eat pure caffeine like a real man
ive contemplated buying caffeine tablets, but i dont really know why i'd do it since i actually like drinking coffee anyway

Espresso or anything made from it, really. I just made a mocha latté earlier today.

Also Vietnamese coffee with sea salt foam is really damn good.

I preferred it with cream until I became lactose intolerant, so now it's just black.

meirl

i still put irish cream in my coffee tho...

meirl

Oh I still consume plenty of dairy though. The problem though is that creamer is very high in lactose and coffee/caffeine is also a stimulant in the bowels/intestinal sense. It makes for a perfect storm if you catch my drift.

So cheese pizza is fine but cream & coffee is a big no-no.

meirl

do you mean bailey's or irish cream flavored

This is gonna be a big event! It's... the... Source Engine Elections!

Sourcapaloosa is about to happen here at Several Questions! This 'question' is about the Source engine family (Goldsrc, Source, Source 2). What you have to do initially is nominate 1 to 3 games or mods running on one of those three engines. Only the first three valid nomnations in your post will be accepted. When nominations are done in about more than a day, the voting period will begin!

May the best Source game win!

Half Life 2
Garry's Mod
Black Mesa

cry of fear is really impressive as a goldsrc game
black mesa is very impressive too

iirc titanfall runs on a heavily modified version of the source engine

iirc titanfall runs on a heavily modified version of the source engine

I can't find the 'heavily modified' part but the game was indeed built on Source. According to wikipedia at least. Titanfall passes.