#FREETOX DETOX MEGATHREAD

Author Topic: #FREETOX DETOX MEGATHREAD  (Read 15040 times)

also ravencroft is involved because TITO has harbored him on his thot patrol server many times in the past, after he was revoke-on-sight.
he hasnt joined the server since like march what the forget are you talking about

i should clarify that of course im not calling for a blanket-ban of anyone in thot patrol, as im sure theyre not all bad, but the clan and its leaders cause more than enough problems for them to need to go.
and both leaders of NC have been permad. torin is honestly not that bad of a user compared to some other users.

ravencroft (his buttbuddy) has often been harbored on thot patrol's server many times (i've witnessed raven using his speedhacks on there too).
man today youre especially as dense huh
nigerian cunts and thot patrol overlap on a lot of fronts, they both harbor a diverse array of habitual problem users and both have caused - both directly and indirectly - tons of trouble in the community. i feel the forums would be better off without them.
BIG SCARY PROBLEM USERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a bad

You don't personally rub these things in people's faces like that

Bad Planr, go sit in a corner

-snip-
I think toxicology is annoying as much as the next guy, but that's just rubbing salt in the wound, man.

Toxicology made the classic mistake of anyone who's ever gone to war with America: he mistook tolerance for weakness. 

man today youre especially as dense huh BIG SCARY PROBLEM USERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harbor as in you both have problematic users in your clan (mostly toxicology and grimlock) and you have harbored problematic users on your server (such as nickpb, ravencroft, and many others whom i have forgotten but i probably can find if i dig through the chatlogs i've accumulated over the past two years or so for several days).

I think toxicology is annoying as much as the next guy, but that's just rubbing salt in the wound, man.
well it's not like he didn't have it coming; IMO it was perfectly in good taste.

harbor as in you both have problematic users in your clan (mostly toxicology and grimlock) and you have harbored problematic users on your server (such as nickpb, ravencroft, and many others whom i have forgotten but i probably can find if i dig through the chatlogs i've accumulated over the past two years or so for several days).
well it's not like he didn't have it coming; IMO it was perfectly in good taste.
I will not argue with you any longer, as I have already won the argument.

I will not argue with you any longer, as I have already won the argument.
Agreed, torin's stuff made more sense and i could what he meant, and planr...
Does it matter if he did or didn't have it coming? No. That's still a stupid thing to do. After being you being on the fourms for about 6 years, I think you should know how people would react to certain things.

/noedit forget, i meant to put understand after "i could"

tito's presenting a speech on the #freetox movement

he just went offline and the server died

badspot came to his house and silenced him for real