presenting a new discord: CRITIQUE CLIQUE

Author Topic: presenting a new discord: CRITIQUE CLIQUE  (Read 36265 times)

wow kidalex when did you become a big bully

Lets not forget you voted me off for solely posting in the loving stuffposting channel. Have fun.
dude, don't you have other servers for your funny XD memes? why do you bring that stuff here if you have no intention of actually contributing?

im pretty sure this post is a joke but: CC offers actual constructive criticism instead of other groups where people just say "WOW NICE!!" because they're afraid of the artist being a weenie baby who doesn't want critique. also, being a weenie baby is discouraged. see: bitching and moaning about how you got banned for breaking rules.
most people have no idea how constructive criticism even works. at least the very few moments i was in there, it was all suggestions with no actual backbone reason to why.

i don't run it anymore because i have two jobs and am trying to get into a good college,

theres 16 channels right now and there were even less at the time you were here

users that get warned upon joining were usually people that wouldn't fit in anyways due to immediately stuffposting and disregarding the rules

in the entire time the server has been up, through 2 head memberships, there's not even 10 permanently banned users, and discussion and content sharing is thriving

you always get a warning unless it's obvious a warning isn't needed (for example if you come into a chat and immediately upon joining, stuffpost in the wrong place, which makes you seem like you're intending to raid)

feel free to keep trying to paint yourself as the vindicated rebel against the mentally ill north korean dictator though, i won't stop you
i posted my 3d models in the channel from time to time, i got a gold member role for spending a couple hours helping people with their blender/modeling problems. i figured i would at least have a little leverage for posting an image where i thought it seemed okay to post. after i left all i still heard about the cc was how terrible it was. it seems now things have changed and if that's the case i'll take it all back.

most people have no idea how constructive criticism even works. at least the very few moments i was in there, it was all suggestions with no actual backbone reason to why.
i posted my 3d models in the channel from time to time, i got a gold member role for spending a couple hours helping people with their blender/modeling problems. i figured i would at least have a little leverage for posting an image where i thought it seemed okay to post. after i left all i still heard about the cc was how terrible it was. it seems now things have changed and if that's the case i'll take it all back.

no one's above the law, even moderators get chewed out sometimes

cc is cc, its slightly more relaxed but still essentially the same place, aka you'd still be unwelcome if you approach it with the mindset you did before

this is what happens when u let people like nix and unova join to stuff up the place and in turn it drags you into the same whirlpool of stuff they are always involved in, i don't understand why sono himself is being pulled into this however, seems like someone wanted an easy target....................... .....
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 05:51:50 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

1: most people are not good at explaining why something looks wrong, they just know how to fix it.
2: gold members are not a thing anymore. you don't get to be a Special Boy for doing what everyone is expected to do in the first place

aw man why the heck are we involving cc in drama here now it's a freakin art discord there are tons of people there who aren't from blockland

aw man why the heck are we involving cc in drama here now it's a freakin art discord there are tons of people there who aren't from blockland
some people are petty cunts who don't know how to function normally, so they try to ruin it for everyone else

Basically, It's Something Called "Scorched Earth Tactics", I Learned It In Highschool..... And TL:DR #NoLivesMatter

this is like the only discord im afraid of joining. ive seen fandom related discords that are not as strict and new user unfriendly as this. the worst part is you can get red membered for trying to start seperate convos, and even though I was somehow more of a brat at the time i joined the problem they had most with me was interpersonal complaints from forum users which they had "anticipated" and "prepared" for. I had later met one of the admins, face, on blockland, and he seems like a pretty cool guy, so I dont know if the guys at the top are threatening to kick all the guys below them down if they dont try to kick all the guys below them down, or if its genuinely some kind of persona fueled by power-ego. One of the long time members, LandMineMan i believe or sonething like that, left because the discord was showing signs of deterioration.

this is like the only discord im afraid of joining. ive seen fandom related discords that are not as strict and new user unfriendly as this.
we're actually pretty amicable towards new users, it's just when those users come from some vigilant brat's raiding attempt that we get suspicious
the worst part is you can get red membered for trying to start seperate convos
i don't think we ever red membered anyone here without any prior warning. can you back up your Sick Exposés with actual facts next time?
, and even though I was somehow more of a brat at the time i joined the problem they had most with me was interpersonal complaints from forum users which they had "anticipated" and "prepared" for.
who were you, anyway?
I had later met one of the admins, face, on blockland, and he seems like a pretty cool guy, so I dont know if the guys at the top are threatening to kick all the guys below them down if they dont try to kick all the guys below them down, or if its genuinely some kind of persona fueled by power-ego.
what are you even blathering on about here?
One of the long time members, LandMineMan i believe or sonething like that, left because the discord was showing signs of deterioration.
funnily enough, he actually came back to the server

unova there's a difference between a constant stuffposter and someone who stuffposts at the right time and reason. it's like an art (one which sadly has no place for the cc :c )

unova there's a difference between a constant stuffposter and someone who stuffposts at the right time and reason. it's like an art (one which sadly has no place for the cc :c )
ive mastered the art of stuffposting but i prefer not to do it here because there have been some incidents involving discord and the blf so i just do it with friends and in tf2 matches