What did you guys think of "It" (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Author Topic: What did you guys think of "It" (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)  (Read 3277 times)

of the few things people can throw stuff at zealot for, you guys are on him for contributing to the thread? pitiful.

OT: the movie was wack tbh. not my kind of horror movie, but honestly the acting was pretty decent. the group of tweens were acting exactly like tweens would and it honestly gave me flashbacks. made me laugh quite a bit as well as my little brother who is around the same age.

The horror scenes were moreso in-your-face rather than genuinely creepy and terrifying (though of course everyone's definition of creepy/terrifying is different)

the kissing and love triangle going on was honestly a bit cringy because they all looked super young but that's just my two cents.

one more thing: forget CLOWNS.

the kissing and love triangle going on was honestly a bit cringy because they all looked super young but that's just my two cents.

maybe that's why zealot likes the movie

one more thing: forget CLOWNS.
wow i didn't know you were into that sort of thing

got disturbed by one scene, never jumped or felt scared for the rest of the movie (except when they were in the garage)