Author Topic: Key Stolen By Jasa; Resulting In Revoked Key and Taken Name  (Read 6213 times)

Say what you will about glass but his trench warfare was the stuff when it was still around 👌

By my count this makes 24 keys you've had deactivated.  I can't fix this issue because I don't have access to the source code of your brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeXatquVqAc

???
You just pointed it out. ALTS. By now, you have had 24 keys revoked, which badspot just said, the edd spamming and another few acts of yours made you hated among the community, and already known as an starfish. We can't believe you anymore. True or not, no one here believes you. Maybe some of your friends, but everyone else doesn't.
Yeah except I didn't spam that server, it was Jasa using my key. I've already asked him about it and he claimed he did it to "spice it up" since the game was boring. I don't know what is so unbelievable about it considering I have not stooped to that level of stupid in a really long time (2014 maybe?). Think whatever you'd like, I posted here to tell what happened.

Say what you will about glass but his trench warfare was the stuff when it was still around 👌

Thanks dudes, I still host every so often whenever I am feeling nostalgic.

If you buy a sandwich and your friend eats it, you are not entitled to a free sandwich from the sandwich shop.  Your friend owes you a sandwich.

hes just asking badspot to change the name of the key that got revoked so he can use the name again though. thats sorta like asking the sandwich shop if they still have another sandwich of the same kind for sale

i think i'm the only one believing you..

or are we being fooled?

pffff
endless zombie trenchwars was the REAL stuff

hes just asking badspot to change the name of the key that got revoked so he can use the name again though. thats sorta like asking the sandwich shop if they still have another sandwich of the same kind for sale
Names are released when a key is deactivated. Most likely someone stole it during the time he was unaware of it being deactivated.