Re: "I am quitting"

Author Topic: Re: "I am quitting"  (Read 18559 times)

I find it ironic that 70% of people here are jumping on Aromania because he made a small mistake. Do they even care? Probably not at all.
I liked Aromania. Seeing him wrongly banned just breaks my heart.

Aromania did not deserve this ban at all. A simple mistake like leaving your computer without logging out doesn't deserve all of this hate. Aromania, if you are reading this, this is not your fault at all. Also, a friend isn't a friend if he is going to jump on your personal computer and disable a account that cost you $20. Find a new friend.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 03:47:57 AM by Klocko² »

Idk badspot once said a long time ago something like "i don't care if it's your little brother on your account, it's still the same account"

It was his responsibility to keep his stuff. Also, lose that friend.

Badspot

• Administrator
If you buy a sandwich and your friend eats it, you are not entitled to a free sandwich from the sandwich shop.  Your friend owes you a sandwich.

AromaniaFTW's "friend" consumed his forum account.  AromaniaFTW's friend owes him $20. 

Yeah really, it's his problem now.

If you buy a sandwich and your friend eats it, you are not entitled to a free sandwich from the sandwich shop.  Your friend owes you a sandwich.

AromaniaFTW's "friend" consumed his forum account.  AromaniaFTW's friend owes him $20.  

I am dying from laughter. This is a great explanation.
Sigged.

Anyone else who wants to sig: [IMG width=625]http://i.imgur.com/TByKcZ7.png[/img]

Preview

« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 05:43:50 AM by Klocko² »

if it was really his friend though, holy stuff what a richardhole.

Yea but I mean, his friend was at his house

I keep myself logged in 24/7 on the computers at my house

If you buy a sandwich and your friend eats it, you are not entitled to a free sandwich from the sandwich shop.  Your friend owes you a sandwich.

AromaniaFTW's "friend" consumed his forum account.  AromaniaFTW's friend owes him $20.  
You blow my sides as always badspot.

But since sandwich is a consumable item and a blockland account isn't, you can nicely give it back to Aroma.

Edit: But as always, your forum, your rules. This was just my two cents.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 06:35:53 AM by Nevermind »

But since sandwich is a consumable item and a blockland account isn't
unless of course

you get banned

Why would Badspot throw away a perfect opportunity to score another $20? He needs that beer money and he knows you guys are good for it.

I am dying from laughter. This is a great explanation.
Sigged.

omg just kiss his ass a little bit more lol

omg just kiss his ass a little bit more lol
What makes it even more funny is how he was disagreeing with that completely until Badspot said it.

But honestly, you can't replace your forums account even with $20. It will always be your original account and that's not something you'll get back. I leave my account signed in and blockland up most of the time and I don't see anything wrong with it.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 07:01:07 AM by uno_da_cat »

If you buy a sandwich and your friend eats it, eat your friend.

If you buy a friend and your sandwich eats it, you have gotten a monster.