People keep asking me if I'm dead or in jail

Author Topic: People keep asking me if I'm dead or in jail  (Read 8666 times)

yeah, you were infatuated with a thot
this is my life story tbh

yes but that isn't a reason to get murdered in a war

i mean. being in a war. you kind of murder people and have a good chance to get murdered.
like. it's a legit 'doing it to yourself' kind of thing.

i hope you die of old age red spy

almost everyone saw this coming but rip anyway

i know you're going through stuff but this is beyond forgeted up
I mean he chose to join the military lol

I mean he chose to join the military lol
it was a stuffty thing to do and the reaction was completely warranted but just because you join the military doesn't mean you should expect to be shot lol

That's forgeted up that everything was going great for you two and then she dumps you out of nowhere, sorry to that happened

Called it

If you play with fire, you're gonna get burned dude.
haha holy stuff

nothing says righteous like repeatedly hammering home how it's somebody's fault their SO broke up with them
I don't really think you're "repeatedly hammering it home" when someone blatantly rejects your advice after you've been proven right. If XR-7 was like "stuff man you were right" it'd be different. but XR-7 basically said "yea I took a risk because unlike you I'm A REAL MAN" which implies Planr is somehow un-masculine by giving good advice and also shows that he didn't learn anything.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 04:19:01 PM by McZealot »

Threads like this make me want to stay single forever.

I mean, it'll probably turn out that way anyway, but still

this is my life story tbh
lmao

it was a stuffty thing to do and the reaction was completely warranted but just because you join the military doesn't mean you should expect to be shot lol
if you sign up for active service you shouldn't expect not to

Threads like this make me want to stay single forever.
id probably never marry because my unstable biloveuality could really forget things up and i couldnt ever put someone through that should i get weird feelings in the middle of the marriage

haha holy stuff
I don't really think you're "repeatedly hammering it home" when someone blatantly rejects your advice after you've been proven right. If XR-7 was like "stuff man you were right" it'd be different. but XR-7 basically said "yea I took a risk because unlike you I'm A REAL MAN" which implies Planr is somehow un-masculine by giving good advice and also shows that he didn't learn anything.

Oh?
Yeah you guys were right initially. It was a pretty bad idea. I always had my seeded doubts that something like that would happen though, and that's probably why I wasn't completely devastated.

I think it's more along the lines shooting back at someone shooting you. Planr was acting all "hah, in hindsight, i'm totally right! and you were wrong!".

Oh hey, never noticed that you left for a bit.

I feel sorry for you, was there a reason she dumped you over a guy he just met?

was there a reason she dumped you over a guy he just met?

people were giving reasons like a year ago

if you sign up for active service you shouldn't expect not to
my dad spent 18 months in afghanistan with the only gunfire being from some rando
pretty much all of his friends that i've talked to about things like this have said the same. it's both unlikely to see action and even more unlikely for anybody to die in it